𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

« ⌑⌑⌑ »

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 beside her, it's how she often wakes up these days. She's a deep sleeper at first when she's fallen asleep but after getting eight hours it doesn't take much to wake her up. She cuddles closer, smiling as she hears him hum behind her and Max tightens his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. His lips press to the back of her head, slowly and lazily trailing behind her ear while his hand caresses her midriff.

"Morning," she mumbles, enjoying every touch and little sparks of excitement rush through her as he nips at her earlobe.

"Sleep well?" Max asks and she nods while pleasure continues to gather in her body. It's not her fault and she pushes her ass back against him, grinding against his crotch. He seems satisfied, rocking into her and she can clearly feel the hardened bulge in his boxers.

"It was good," she mutters and grabs onto his hand beneath her shirt, sliding it further up. He follows her lead, groaning softly as they knead one of her tits together and her hips roll back against him as he rubs against her ass.

He chuckles hoarsely and the sound is pure honey to her. It's building up in both of them and he turns her head, slotting his lips over hers as he kisses her deeply. She hums against him, reaching down between their bodies and palming his hard cock. Max shakily exhales, resting his forehead against her for a moment until his patience finally runs out.

He gently removes her hand, pushing his underwear down while she does the same to her own, arousal pooling between her legs as he yanks her closer. He kisses along her throat while running the head of his cock through her soaked folds and a desperate moan elicits from her, unable to hold it in.

"Always so wet for me," he grunts as the tip catches in her hole and she clenches around nothing, unable to help it.

Max smiles against her skin, groaning softly as he bites down on her throat and slowly pushes into her, spearing her apart with his cock. Her back arches into him, pleasure shooting through her as he fills her with inch after inch until he's fully bottomed out and she feels his pelvis flush against her ass. Her walls flutter around him, her body in such a comfortably rested place and having him inside of her is exactly what she needed.

"Fuck," she moans, jaw slacking while he gently rocks against her, barely sliding out.

"Could stay in you forever, Jesus Christ," he sighs and she nods, reaching behind her and tangling her fingers in his dark hair. Slowly, he starts thrusting, moving lazily with her as he fucks her at a leisurely pace.

"Love having you inside me, makes me feel so full."

He buries his face in the crook of her neck, groaning as his cock flexes inside of her. "Yeah? Wanna keep my cock warm all day, make sure your little cunt's keeping me drenched?"

"God yes," she moans, back arching and he grabs her hip, holding her in place as he picks up the pace. "Keep you nice and hard all day."

Max groans softly and goosebumps shoot across her skin while he slips his hand down, arm keeping her in place as his fingers find her clit, circling it at a languid pace. Her fingers tighten in his hair, fisting it as she needs him closer and pleasure shocks through her, moans quickly becoming louder. By now, he's learned how to play her body like an instrument, exactly what to do and how to angle his cock to make her come.

"That's it, baby," he grunts as she throbs around him. "Let me feel you come... fuck- please. I wanna feel it, drench me just like you said."

"Max- don't stop," she pants and his lips attach to the side of her throat, biting and sucking purple marks into her skin.