𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

« ⌑⌑⌑ »

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 okay?"

He smirks, a dazed expression on his face. "Yeah, I'm okay, mommy."

She laughs softly and kisses his cheek. "I'm gonna get off of you."

He whines again and tightens his grip around her waist. "Not yet."

She can't help the small clench of her walls, and he grunts softly yet still holds onto her while her stomach flips. He could do anything and she would find a way to be turned on by it. Carding a hand through his messed-up hair, he grins and leans into her touch like a cat.

"Want me to keep you warm, huh?" She chuckles hoarsely, gasping as their mix of fluids leaks out around his cock. He's wholly unfazed while it seeps into his pants. Max nods and leans in, sealing his mouth over hers as he kisses her deeply and leaves her utterly breathless.

"Yeah, you're so soft," he grumbles, palms sliding over the globes of her ass. "Tight around me... wet."

"Are you trying to turn me on again?" She laughs, not hiding that it truly is something she wants an answer to.

"Depends how sore you are," he says, grinning arrogantly and licking his lips.

"Jesus, you're insatiable," she mumbles, drawing light circles on his chest.

"We don't have to do anything today."

"That's not true."

"It is," he argues, "the work has to be done before we go back to New York but that doesn't mean now."

She can't disagree with that, not as far as he knows at least, but maybe this is as good a time as any to talk to him about it. He won't be any calmer than he is now.

"I, uh... What I need from you in New York," she starts and Max is alert from her hesitancy instantly.

"What about it?"

"It's a lot," she sighs, sucking in her lips. "I need you to trust me."

"Go on," he says with any hint of a smirk or grin gone from his face.

"There's a machine, one recently brought into headquarters, that can perfectly copy cheques from the European Central Bank." He's showing nothing on his face so she continues, "I don't — didn't, I guess — have access to it, but I could get it with your help."

"What do you want to do if you get it?"

"Nothing," she laughs sheepishly, "for the rest of my life. It'd be so easy. It's still fraud but they can be cashed anywhere. Small amounts here or there and no one is going to care, but that's not really my deal. I- well, I got... I came to an agreement with someone that I would get it for them."

He sighs, "and if you don't?"

"Doesn't matter," she says, brushing it off and quickly moving on so he hopefully won't see her worry. "I need to capture you and turn you in, it'll let us gain access to the underground storage room."

"What am I supposed to do while you take it then?"

"The other way around," she says, breath hitching as he moves beneath her. He isn't softening, it seems. A smile grows on her face. "You'll steal it and get out with my help, all of them being none the wiser. Right in front of their noses and they won't know a thing."

"That's dangerous," he mumbles and squeezes her ass.

She nods, slowly lifting her hips and moving back, making him glide back into her. His eyelids flutter, watching her while a soft moan slips from his lips involuntarily. If he wants to be convinced then she'll convince him.