Introduction

Namaskaram/Namaste/Hello.

It's been a while and I hope everyone is doing well. This is my second royal book.

It's the second book in the Royal series, but you can still read it independently. However, I recommend reading them in order. After reading all the feedback on 'The Royal Stranger' I was inspired to write this book.

Please do not disrespect any culture's beliefs. I want to showcase my own culture in my work.

I respect everyone and hope the same from the other side, so please keep your arguments to yourself. I don't want anyone arguing about the culture.

Feel free to ask any questions by commenting if you don't understand any particular thing. Please don't mock anyone here, this book is something which I'm personally excited about.

Think before commenting on anything because it's going to hurt if it is a nasty comment.

This is my original work, do not copy it. All rights are reserved. This is a fictional work.

The pictures used in the book don't belong to me. They belong to the rightful owners posted online.

The book is unedited, it needs editing. Please don't mock me for my errors or mistakes. I will edit the book once in free from my work.

I personally request everyone to vote, comment and share if you like it.

Thank you!

*

His jaw was clenched as he raked his eyes at the woman standing before him. The woman started walking towards him, while he controlled himself from something that he would regret later.

Her lips tilted upwards when looked into his eyes. Her eyes raked him as she licked her lips, holding her lower lip between her teeth. "You have no idea of what I could be?" She stopped her gaze at his crotch. "Or what I could be doing."

A sly smile started playing on her face knowing the power she has over him. "That alone excites me." She turned around and left the room and the man who turned her world upside down.

" She turned around and left the room and the man who turned her world upside down

Nalani Dev

Sawai Hridyanshu Singh