forever was us

•before•

She held his sister's hand as they sat in their seats awaiting for the game to start. She was doubting whether being at the event was a good idea, thinking about the possibility of him spotting his family and, in turn spotting her. Everyone they knew had been there, after all it was a big milestone in his life. She didn't want to attend but after some nagging from Gabrielle and Astor, she had decided to come. Although, they no longer spoke, it didn't mean she could no longer support him, just like she had promised she always would all those years ago. Plus, she hadn't wanted to waste her trip to the country and lock herself away from the people she had grown up with.

"Millie, we are so glad you are here with us today." Astor spoke. "Even if my younger brother does not deserve your support. You are a better person than me." His sister nodded in agreement, the younger Australian blushing at their words and actions.

"He is not a bad boy but he is very impressionable. He does not know that this girlfriend of his would never support and care for him the way you would. He does not yet realise his true feelings for you. The whole world could see it, everyone but you and him but now please care for yourself, the way you used to care about him. He does not deserve it. He does not deserve you." His mother spoke. "My son, he will wake up one day and realise but it will be too late. Even if it is not, skatten min, make him fight for it."