Kirk Hammett #1 🤍

Fluff

Your Lars sister and your hanging out with kirk as he plays guitar, you have a crush on him but he doesn't know. Little do you know he has a crush on you too.

1985                                                                                                                                                                                               Y/N POV

I smiled as I watched him play. He looked focused, I looked at his hands slide across the fret board. He love's playing guitar, it's his escape. 

He looked at me "so how'd that sound" he asked, "huh" I said, "I said how'd that sound" he said repeating himself, "oh, it sounded great, Kirk. You always sound amazing when you play." I said smiling at him. 

He smiled at me, I love his smile, it's so pretty, his crooked teeth are so cute. "why don't I teach you." He said still smiling at me, "sure!" I said sounding a bit to excited, he laughed, I love his laugh, I love everything about him. 

"come over here" he said, I walked over to where he was sitting and pulled up a chair, he stood behind me and put the guitar on my lap, he started guiding my fingers to different chords. I felt blood rush up to my cheeks hoping he wouldn't notice I was blushing.

Kirks POV

Oh my god, I'm fucking blushing right now. God I hope she doesn't notice. I held her hands as I guided them across the fret board, she looked at me and smiled. Her smiles so pretty, I love her. I smiled back at her. Her smile fell. What happened? Did I do something wrong? 

Y/N POV 

My eyes flickered down to his lips. God he's so pretty, My eyes went back to his eyes. "Kirk, I need to tell you something" I said hoping that he would like me back. "Anything, Y/n" He said, his eyes searching my face for something. "I-I like you" I said stuttering, God I hate when I stutter, Fucking embarrassing. He looked into my eyes. "You know what forget I said anything I should go" I said putting his guitar on the stand and standing up. I was about to walk out the door when he stopped me. "Don't go" he said... "please?". I turned around and looked at him. 

"I like you too, Y/n" He said looking down. I smiled and walked back over to him, I wrapped my arms around him, he did the same. We just stood there and hugged for what felt like forever, I looked up and him and smiled, he looked at my and lightly grabbed my chin and kissed me, I kissed back. It was short but sweet. "So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Of course I will" I said smiling at him. He smiled and kissed me, we heard the door open "WHAT THE FOCK" I heard Lars say. "shit" I said laughing quietly. "WHAT THE FOCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER!!" Lars yelled. That's when I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore, I bursted out laughing. "Why are you laughing?" kirk asked me looking at a very angry lars, confused James, and Cliff laughing his ass off. "Lars fuck off!" I said through my laughs. And that's when kirk started laughing. "I'm just gonna go" James said still very confused.

The End  

Hope it was okay lol

sorry it was sorta short