Lars Ulrich #1 🤍

Fluff for a change

You are James' girlfriend, but you've been arguing. You show up at Lars' house and he comforts you.

1984

Y/N POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!" James yells at me he raises his hand but stops himself, I cry curled up in a ball on the couch, "I'm sorry James!" I said through my sobs, James and I had been arguing over stupid shit, "YOURE NOT FUCKING SORRY! GOD Y/N!" He yells again, this time we were arguing about me hanging out with my friends too late, "I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" James yells, "THEN WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I DIDN'T EVEN GET DRUNK!" I yell back tears running down my face, I get up off the couch and grab a bag with some money, clothes, and toiletries. "What, where are you going?" James says, "I'm leaving" I say, "well, where?" He asks, "I don't know" I say even though I know I will probably go to  Lars house, I put on my shoes, "Y/n please, I didn't mean it" he says, I walk out the door before he can say anything.

I'm walking down the street to Lars' house the tears are still streaming down my face, god why am I even dating that buffoon of a man.

I'm standing at Lars' front door debating if I should knock or not, I decide to knock. I hear some footsteps inside.

Lars POV

I hear a knock at the door, I look at the window and see Y/n, shit what happened now, I walk to the door and open it. Y/n looks up at me with bloodshot eyes, "Y/n, what did he do" I say, she just hugs me, I wrap my arms around her, feeling her tears wet my shirt, I don't care. I take her into the house, I put her on the couch and wrap a blanket around her, I go to the kitchen to get her some water, I come back she still has tears running down her pretty face. I sit down next to her and pass her the water, I wrap my arm around her, she looks at me, "Lars, I- was actually scared- of him" she says in between choked sobs, "Y/n what happened?" I ask.

Y/N POV

I calm myself, "I came home late because I was with some friends and James just freaked out, he told me he was worried but I don't believe that" I pause, "Lars I thought he was going to hit me" I look into his eyes, Lars just hugs me, "I'm worried about you Y/n. James is my friend and bandmate, but he shouldn't be doing that" Lars says still hugging me, I pull away from the hug, I look into Lars eyes, "Lars, I think I love you" I say,  fuck I shouldn't have said that, "I love you too, Y/n." He says, my eyes flicker down to his lips, I lean in and place a soft kiss on his lips, he kisses back, I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, I pull away, "wanna go for a walk?" He asks, "yeah, that'd be nice." I say.

We walk to a park, and we sit on the swings, I feel the warm summer breeze against my skin, I sigh looking over to Lars, he looks over to me and smiles, I love his smile, he wraps his hand around mine, we just sat in silence enjoying the sounds of birds chirping and cars going by.