Peter Steele #1 🧨

Smut

This is when he was in playgirl magazine

You and Peter had been friends for years, you have also had a crush on him since you guys were teenagers, he just did a shoot for playgirl magazine so you went to the store and got it, but you don't know he's back in town and he comes to surprise you.

!SUB PETER!

1994

Y/N POV

I walk into the corner store down the street as soon as I walk in something catches my eye a playgirl magazine... with Peter on the front, I grab what I came to get then my eyes look back over to the magazine, fuck it. I walk over to the magazine stand and grab it. I go to the check out and place my items on the counter. Shit... the store worker is someone I went to school with. Hopefully they don't recognize me, I place my items on the counter and hope that they don't notice me. Once she's done scanning the items I pay and quickly get out of there, and shit its raining, I run back to my apartment, I unlock it, I turn around, "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled seeing Peter on the couch watching tv, he sorta jumped when I yelled, "Peter!" I drop my stuff and run over to hug him, "you're back!" I said excited to see him, "Y/n, did it start raining?" he asked, it was nice to here his voice, not just on the tv in interviews, "yeah, why?" I ask, "you're clothes and hair are wet" he said, "oh. Shit." I said pulling away from the hug, "c'mon, I'll start a shower for you" he said, I peeled off my wet clothes and got into the hot shower he had started for me, my muscles relaxed as I felt the hot water pouring on my back.

Peters POV 

I noticed that she had dropped her stuff so I went to go put it away, I picked up the bag and put it on the counter I grabbed her shoes and put them in the closet, I went back to the bag and started putting stuff away she had gotten (your favorite drink), (favorite snack), cereal, and bread. I notice that there's something left in the bag I pull whatever it is out... oh, what the fuck. It was the playgirl magazine that I'm in. Does she like me back? I put it back in the bag hoping she wouldn't notice that I found it.

Y/N POV

I step out of the shower and grab my towel and dry my hair a bit, I dry off my body and put on my pajamas. I walk out in the living room to see Peter sitting on the couch watching tv again I go sit next to him I rest my head on his shoulder, "I missed you" I said smiling, "I missed you too" he said, a few hours past of us just catching up and watching tv, he decides to stay the night since it's late, I set up the pull out couch for him to sleep on, I grab the magazine from the bag on the counter, I really hope he didn't see, I hide it behind my back as I say goodnight to him, I go to my room, I get into bed and I start to read the magazine, I get to a page... he's fully naked, oh my god my hand starts to make it's way down to my pussy. It goes below the waistband of my pants, I start touching myself through my panties, oh fuck, I take of my pajama bottoms and panties, I begin to do little circles around my clit, still looking at the photo of him in the magazine I try not to moan knowing that the walls are thin and he would hear me, I go faster and let out a little moan, fuck, I hope he didn't hear that. 

Peters POV

I hear something coming from Y/n's room... should I go check on her. It's probably nothing. But then I hear it again, I get up to check on her, as I was walking to her room I hear her moan and say my name, I knock on the door, "Y/n you okay in there" I asked truthfully I knew what she was doing, "y-yeah, I'm okay" she responded sounding out of breath, "really? you don't sound okay, you kinda sound out of breath" I said, "No, really I'm okay" she said, "can I come in" I asked, "uh, yeah?" She said making it sound like a question. I opened the door and she was laying down reading a book, "what book is that?" I asked curious because I had never seen the cover before, "oh it's The picture of Dorian Gray" she said, she yawned "I think you should go to bed" I said, "okay... Peter?" She said, I turned around, I was about to leave, "yes?" I asked, "will you stay in here for the night" she asked, "yeah, sure" I said making my way to the bed.

Y/n POV

I smiled at him, he layed down on the bed, I rested my head on his chest and chest listened to his heartbeat... I had hid the magazine under my pillow.. I hope he doesn't find it, "I really missed you Peter" I said, he hummed "I missed you so much Y/n" he said, he started to hum, I smiled listening to him I felt myself start to drift off.

The next morning

I wake up to the smell of bacon, I got up and walked out to the kitchen. I saw Peter over the stove cooking, "hi" he said turning around, I smile lightly "hi" I said, his hair is back and he has a apron on over his green shirt, I hear some Ozzy Osbourne on the radio that he had turned on, "crazy train" I laughed, "yeah, isn't it a great song for nine in morning!" He said, "yeah it is, you're right" I smiled at him, I went over to him and hugged him, he hugged back. He finished breakfast, we ate. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I got back out of the bathroom, I saw Peter playing bass on the couch, he had kept one here. Should I admit it now, god... Why does it have to be so hard to admit your feeling to someone... "Peter?" I said, "yeah, Y/n" he said, "can I talk to you" is said, "yeah, totally" he said, putting his bass down, I sat down on the couch next to him "what is it?" He asked, oh fuck it. I put my hands gently on his face and kiss him, he doesn't kiss back at first but after a few seconds he does, we pull away after a few seconds, I look at him, "so that's what you had to talk to me about" he said, "yeah" I said, he puts his hands on my face gently just as I did, he pulls me back in, I kiss back immediately, I take the tie out of his hair and deepen the kiss, we pull away again, "I saw the magazine" he said, "oh... Shit, um well now you know why I got it?" I said, he just kissed me again and lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom he laid me down on the bed and kissed me gently, he went down on his knees and looked up at me, "can I?" He asked, I nodded yes, he pulled down my pajamas and panties and licked a stripe up my pussy, "oh, fuck" I moaned, he kept eating me out until I came, "oh, my god" I said, he got back up on the bed he kissed me with passion, "you're amazing" he said, he laid on his back and lifted me up on his lap I went back down to his face and kept kissing him, I unbuckled his belt and undid his pant  I palmed him through his underwear, he was whimpering under me, "fuck me, please" he said, I took off his underwear and got on top of his dick, he held my hips as I started moving back and forth, "fuck, Y/n" he said in a groan, I sped up, "oh, fuck" I moaned, I looked down at him his hair was spread out on the pillow, I felt my orgasm coming, "fuck Peter I'm going to cum" I said, "me too, y/n." he said, he thrusted a few times and we both came, "fuck" he said, I got off of him and laid next to him, he got up and came back with a warm cloth he cleaned me up and grabbed me some new pajamas from my closet, he laid next to me and we cuddled he stroked my hair as I fell asleep.

The end

Hope you guys enjoyed lol