Dave Grohl #1 🧨

Sup it been awhile since I uploaded so here

Age gap!

Your 20 he's 54

You're Violets friend and you go over to her place for a sleepover, you've had a crush on her dad for awhile but obviously it would be weird but this night you were going to get water and you hear Dave in his room.

Him and his wife are divorced in this so don't worry you're not a home wrecker 🙂.

Y/N POV

I'm in the car with violet and her dad, it's just silence, okay this is awkward, "hey could we turn on some music?" I ask, "yeah that's a good idea Y/n" Dave says, god I love when he says my name. Nope, shut up what the fuck he's your friend dad. Violet connects her phone to the Bluetooth and passes it to me, I go on Spotify and play surfer rosa album by pixies, "this good?" I ask, "hell yeah, this is one of my favorite albums" Dave says, "really it's one of mine too" I say smiling, I hand Violet back her phone.

After a while we got to their house.  as we're getting out of the car I drop my bag I go to get it but before I could Dave gets it for me, "thank you Mr.Grohl" I say, "c'mon you don't have to call me that, call me Dave" he says smiling at me, "o-okay" I say stuttering wishing I didn't, I look away front he eye contact. We walk into the house and are greeted by Ophelia, "daddy!" Ophelia squealed running to Dave, "hey princess" he said lifting her up, "let's go Y/n" Violet says, we go up to her room.

we decide to do a live stream when Violet is about to answer a question her dad walks in "open na noor" he says, "were on a live stream" Violet says laughing, Dave just backs away slowly and closes the door, I laugh lightly.

It was now dinner time and Dave calls us down, we end the live stream and go down stairs, "pizza!" Dave says, "yum" Violet says, we grab a slice and sit at the table. we finish eating and go back upstairs I change into my pajamas and brush my teeth.

It's like 12:30 in the morning, shit I'm thirsty I get out of bed trying to not wake Violet. I'm walking down the hall when I hear... moaning, oh my god, "fuck Y/n" I hear him say, oh my god, I walk down the hall a bit more when I stop at his door, I knock, "Dave?" I say, "shit, fuck" I hear him say, "you okay?" I ask, "y-yeah I'm fine" he says he opens the door, he doesn't have a shirt on, he looks me up and down, oh yeah shit, totally forgot that I'm just wearing a bra and shorts, "fuck" I hear him say under his breath, "Dave?" I say, "yeah?" He says, "what were you doing?" I ask, "um, shit" he says, "I heard you, Dave" I say, "oh shit" he says. He pulls me into his room, "so- um, I can explain-" I cut him off with a kiss, he takes a second but then kisses back, I wrap my arms around his neck, I pull away, "so again. What were you doing?" I say, "thinking about you Y/n" he says, "well if I'm being honest, I've thought about you a lot, Dave" I say, "fuck" he says, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I feel his bulge against me, "fuck me, please" I whimper, he wastes no time getting to his bed, he takes off my shorts and underwear, I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and he's on his knees, he kisses my thighs getting closer to my pussy every time, he places a soft kiss on my pussy, I let out a moan, "please" I whimper, he looked up at me for a split second before eating me out, "oh fuck, Dave" I moan trying to be quiet, he inserted two fingers into me, "oh shit I'm going to cum" I moan, one of my hand gripped his hair, he groaned against me, "fuck I'm cumming" I whined reaching my high. He stood up licking my cum off his fingers, "fuck you taste good" he says, "just fuck me, I want you" I whined, "lay down for me" he said, I did what he said and went further up on the bed and layed down, "fuck your gorgeous" he said, he took off his pajama pants revealing his dick, he crawled on top of me, he kissed me passionately, he pulled away and flipped us over so I am straddling him, I lined him up with my entrance and lowered myself on to him, "oh fuck" he moaned, I start moving up and down, "fuck you feel so good around me" he says, "y-you don't even know how long I-I've wanted to do this" I moaned, I kept going up and down on him, "fuck I'm going to cum" he moaned, "fuck, me too" I moaned, he thrusted while I was still riding him his hands are on my waist holding me, "shit I'm cumming" I moaned, "me too" he moaned, I felt his seed filling me, "shit, are you on the pill?" He asked, "yeah, don't worry" I said, I got off of him and laid next to him rested my head on his chest and felt myself drifting off.

I wake up back in Violets with my clothes back on, violet is still asleep, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, I walk down to the kitchen and see Dave cooking, "watcha making" I ask, he turns around, "french toast" he smiled at me, I walk over to and place a kiss on his cheek, he turned to me and gave me a peck on my lips, I hear violet, Harper talking, they walk down and see us, "DAD! Y/N?" Violet yelled seeing us exchange a kiss, "shit" Dave and I simatioualy

The end