Kirk Hammett #2 🧨

Smut

You're a bassist and you just joined Metallica as the bassist, you notice Kirk staring at you during a performance. After the show you spill water on your shirt and Kirk takes you to his dressing room for a new one.

since kirk has an attachment to the bassist's

2002

Y/N POV

Metallica walks out on stage, holy shit, I didn't think that this would ever be happening, I hear the crowd cheering for them, "as I hope you all know, we have a new member, meet Y/n Y/l/n!" James says into the mic, I walk out on stage and hear mixed reactions from the crowd, some booing and some cheering, fuck, only female Metallica member... ever. "everyone shut up, let her say something." James says. "Stop fucking booing, you haven't even heard me play yet assholes." I say, I hear Lars laugh behind me, I turn my head and see him laughing and Kirk staring at me, I furrow my eye brows, I turn my head back around and hear Lars drumstick banging together and we start playing Whiskey In The Jar.

After the show 

We all walk backstage and grab some water, I basically chug the bottle and it spills on my shirt, "shit" I say putting down the bottle, "I think I have a shirt in my dressing room, if you want one of course" Kirk says, we walk to his dressing room, "y'know Kirk, I saw you staring" I say as we walk in, he freezes, "um, yeah. sorry about that, I really didn't mean to, it's just your really hot, shit, I mean, I just-" I cut him off "chill, it's fine. and your really hot too." I say stepping closer to him, "so, the shirt?" I say, at this point we're dangerously close, "uh, yeah" he say getting the shirt. He hands me it and I start taking off my shirt, he's still looking, I don't care, I want him. I'm not wearing a bra (ignore this if you have to wear one), he stares, "like what you see?" I say smirking at him, I just laugh as he doesn't say anything, I walk towards him, what the fuck why am I so confident right now, I look at his eyes then his lips, his eye flickered down to my lips, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, he kisses back and deepens it, he puts his arms around my waist, I smile into the kiss, we pull away, "so, wanna fuck?" he asks, I laugh, "fuck yeah" I say in response, we're on the couch and we're making out, he takes my breast in his hand, I moan into his mouth, he pulls away from the kiss and starts sucking on my breast, I try not to moan knowing the rest of the band would hear, he places kisses down my stomach, he gets on his knees and undid my jeans, he took off my panties and placed a kiss on my pussy, I let out a quiet whimper "please", I felt him eating me out, "fuck, you taste so good" he said, I grabbed his hair and felt him moan against, "oh, fuck I'm gonna cum!" I said, he continued to eat me out until I reach my high, "Oh fuck" I moaned, I put my hand over my mouth so the band wouldn't hear, Kirk got up and wiped his mouth, he took off his pants and boxers, he got over top of me and sunk his self into me, "fuck, you feel good" he said he flipped us over so that I was on top of him, I started riding him, I put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself, he pulled my head closer to kiss me, so I wrapped my arm around his neck instead, we start making out while I'm riding him, we hear the door open, shit we didn't lock it, "hey Kirk, Y/n, what's taking so long" we hear lars say as he is walking in, "um, fock, can I join?" He asks, "GET THE FUCK OUT" Kirk and I yell at him, "okay, okay I'm getting out" he says closing the door, "well that ruined the mood" I said laughing getting off of him, "yeah, we really should of locked the door" he said laughing with me, we get dressed, as we walk into where James and lars are we are not so pleasantly greeted with them moaning "oh fuck Kirk" James moans mocking me, "fuck, you feel good y/n" lars moaned, "fuck you guys" I say, Kirk just flips them off.

The end

This took so long to write and for what.