Axl Rose #1 🧨

Smut 😏🤭

You're a groupie

Axl POV

As I was singing up on stage I looked out into the crowd and saw the hottest chick I had ever seen I sat on one of the speakers up front, looked right at her and winked. She was looing up at me and blew a kiss, holy shit. I mouthed to her meet me backstage.

After the concert

Y/N POV

Oh my god, yes I got his attention, I was walking backstage and I saw Axl. "Holy shit, you actually came" He said, "why wouldn't I" I said slightly laughing. "come with me" He said grabbing my hand, "gladly" I said following him. We went into his dressing room he sat down on the couch and I sat next to him, we started to make out I went down to his jaw and sucked, he started to moan, I smirked against his skin, I went lower, and lower till I was Infront of him on my knees, he look down at me and whimpered, holy shit that was so hot. I undid his pants, he was hard- really hard, I took of his boxers and licked his tip, he whimpered again "please" he said in a moan, I took him all in my mouth, he pushed my head down. oh fuck, I moved one of my hands down to my skirt and slid my hand in my panties, and started to touch myself, I could tell that he was getting close so I went faster, he let out breathy moans, oh my god. He came and I swallowed it. "You're so fucking hot" He said. He lifted me up on to the couch he took off my skirt and looked at my wet panties "have you been touching yourself" He smirked, "just fuck me" I said with my eyes full of lust, He pulled down my panties and took off my shirt and bra, he lined himself up with me and let me ease on to him, I whimpered from pain and pleasure adjusting to his size, he started to move, and fuck it feels good, he let out a low groan "fuck, you feel good" he said sounding out of breath. "oh my god, Axl. Fuck faster." I moaned out. there was a knock on the door "Axl what are you doing in there, we need to go soon" I heard what I think was Izzy saying.

"F-fuck, give me a m-minute!" He said trying not to moan. "holy shit. are you fucking someone right now" Izzy said, "Fuck off!!" he said pounding into me. "Have fun!" Izzy said laughing.

He put my leg over his shoulder so he could go deeper. "I'm gonna cum, Axl!" I said moaning out, "holy f-fuck me too" he said, a few more thrusts and we were cumming together.

"Oh my god, that was so good" I said panting coming down from my high. "agreed" he said looking at me. 

"wanna do this again sometime" he said. "fuck yes" I said laughing. He wrote down his number on a piece of paper and handed it to me. "call me" he said. I put my clothes back on and left. Izzy and Slash, wolf whistled at me while I was leaving, I just laughed to myself and winked back at them.

The End

this is my first time writing smut 😃😜🤩