Chapter 7

Your POV

I woke for my very good sleep i feel like someone is hugging me. then the memory last night was coming back i was so happy that she like me too. i look up to see her sleeping peacefuly i admire her beauty . God I wanna call her mine. this feeling is going stronger every now and then. I try my best to unwrap myself to her and she is only tight her grasp to me.

"where are you going? just go back to sleep" OH God ! Her Morning voice is so Sexy!! i look at her again and her eyes still close

" I need to cook some breakfast for us and im hungry" i said pouting" she open her one eye and looking at me she trying to kiss me but i turn around and kiss my cheek.

"What was that about?" she said in hurtful tone

"Morning Breath sorry ren" "and you need to take me to Date first" I said I stuck out of my tounge of her. when i realize that she didn't gonna respond what i said got of her grasp and walk to the bathroom. and i walk out after i finish my business when i out of the bathroom i look at lauren she still lyng on my bed looking in ceiling. I was kidding about that but seriously? she still need to respond even if she don't like me go out on a date with me. i sigh before i walk out to my bedroom i said to her.

"It's fine if you don't want me to get me in a date i was kidding, and also it's fine if what you said last night is not true" i said in the sad tone she look at me in shock when she about to say anything i got out and walk to the kitchen to start cooking. I was I'm so stupid to believe that she like me! ughh!! you need to get over it you don't have a chance to her!!

-

Lauren POV

When y/n got out of her bedroom. I was thinking why the hell i didn't not respond to her quickly i want to date her ofcourse. You didn't reply because you was thinking how you going to take her on a date. But why she thought that i didn't mean it that i like her? seriously y/n? you need to believe ughhh!! i was run over to the kitchen when im the kitchen i saw her looking for the food that she gonna cook and i speak.

"You know? you need to believe me that i really like you" She jump a little maybe she didn't expect me to be here.

"I can't especially if the person who saying is Beautiful, Sexy, stunning and a Nice personality in short perfect" I blush to her compliment to me "and she can date and like a Beautiful and sexy person. not like me i was j-"

"Ok! you need to stop there!" i walk to her i know she doubtng to her appearance again. but why!? she so Beautifuli when im in her front my hand i place to her hips before i speak again "Stop Doubting yourself Your Beautiful inside and out, you are Sexy and a Hot person you the most Humble person i ever meet you are so down to earth. you always put the other happiness before yours you know i can go on to say a lot of things if you want, but the real i was saying is I LIKE YOU Y/FL! please believe me" y/n sigh and smile at me

"I don't know what did you to me but i believe you. I Like You Lauren Jauregui" she said and kiss my cheek "I need to cook some breakfast and i need to go to the work" "Oh! and btw! i just gonna say to skylar that you said Hi to her" y/n jokely. I frown, punch her arm playfully and said

"Way to ruin the moment!?! y/LN" i pout y/n just laugh and walk to the stove.

"Your cute" "are you girls don't have a work?" before i can answer the doorbell was ring

Ding Dong

" I get it" i sad walking to the front door

"thank u ren" she said before i disapear on the kitchen when i reach the door i open it and saw the 4 of my bandmates they smirking at me