TBBT: The Sibling Realignment

Leonard: So wait, your brother is Dr. Tire?
Sheldon: Yes, and apparently it only takes
half a semester of community college to get that particular doctorate.
Leonard: We passed three of these stores
on the way here. Why did you say
he's just some loser who sells tires?
Sheldon: You're right, that was unfair. He is a loser who sells more tires than anyone in Texas.
Leonard: Oh, excuse me, we're looking for a Georgie Cooper.
Shop assistant: One second, I'll check to see
if the doctor's in.
Sheldon: He is not a doctor. There's only one doctor here and it's me.
Leonard: I'm also a doctor.
Sheldon: Do you wanna wait in the car?
Leonard: I wanted to wait in California.

The store had a cardboard cut out of Georgie using a stethoscope to listen to a tire's heartbeat.

Leonard: So, is this Georgie?
Sheldon: Yes. And what is he even using
that stethoscope to listen to?
Leonard: I don't know. Small leak?
Sheldon: All right, that makes sense.
Georgie: What the hell are you doing here?
Sheldon: Hello, Georgie.
George: It's just George now.
Sheldon: Fine, George. No, I don't like it. Georgie.
George: I see you haven't changed one bit.
Leonard: Thank you. That is a nice thing to say.
Leonard: Hey, I'm Leonard. I'm here for no reason.
George: What do you want, Sheldon?
Sheldon: Why aren't you returning my phone calls?
George: You're supposed to be the smart one,
you figure it out.
Leonard: He's not that kinda smart. You might wanna give him a hint.
George: We haven't talked in over 10 years. Now that you need something, you think you can just show up at my store? Well, let's just drop everything
to accommodate Sheldon.
Sheldon: Nice try, but I'm not a gullible little boy anymore. I can recognize sarcasm.
George: Okay. You're right. I'm sorry. Tell me what you need. Your wish is my command.
Sheldon: That's better. Thank you.

They ended up moving to George's office where things didn't get much better for Sheldon.

George: Hold up. I'm... I'm confused. You didn't want me at your wedding. But now that Mom won't come and neither will Y/n, you want me there?
Sheldon:I know you don't hear this a lot,
but that is exactly right. Good job.
Leonard: Not helping, Sheldon- wait! Y/n Cooper?! She's your wife? I thought she was your actual sister.
George: You've met her?
Leonard: Yeah, she came to California a couple times with your mom.
George: She what?
Sheldon: He didn't know that.
Leonard: What?
Sheldon: I asked her not to tell him that we were still in contact with but she refused to keep doing so when I invited her to the wedding.
George: You made my wife lie to me? You are unbelievable!
Sheldon: I knew Y/n since I was 3 years old! She said she'd always be there for me.
George: Listen here. You want me at your wedding,
all you got to do is ask nicely.
Sheldon: Georgie...
George: George.
Sheldon: I would like you at my wedding.
George: Thank you, Sheldon. That is so nice to hear. But I would rather swallow a pregnant wildcat and crap out a litter of kittens!
Sheldon: It is fitting that you got into tires, because you are tiresome.
Leonard: Sheldon, come on.
Sheldon: Was that too mean?
Leonard: No, not too mean. Not too good either.

George thought that would be the end of it until Leonard appeared in his office later in the day.

George: Uh-huh. Okay. Okay. Listen, I hear you. I know they're pricey, but these are the Dallas Cowboys of tires, okay? And we're talking
the Troy Aikman Cowboys, not that pretty boy, Tony Romo.... All right, good call. You won't regret it. Boom!
Leonard: Wow! That was impressive.
George: Yeah, well, it's easy when you love your product, and hate Tony Romo.
Leonard: Yeah, that guy's... I'm sorry, I don't know who that guy is.
George: If you're here about Sheldon's wedding,
don't bother.
Leonard: Come on, I know you two have your differences.
George: You mean pretty much everything about us?
Leonard: Well, not everything. You're both tall, in relationships, you have the same last name...Maybe I shouldn't have started this like it was a list.
George: You have no idea what you are talking about.
Leonard: Ooh! There, that was very Sheldon. Look, I'm... I'm sure he was not the easiest brother to have, but it wasn't easy for him either with you picking on him all the time.
George: Picking on him? Is that what he told you? Y/n, baby! Did I ever pick on Sheldon as a kid?