S1 Episode 2- Rockets, Communists, and the Dewey Decimal System

To appease his mother, Sheldon tries to make his first friend by following techniques in a self-help book.
——————————————-
Tonight Connie aka Meemaw was babysitting. Which meant the ship was getting looser also know as the Cooper household. Missy was all dressed up with a guitar singing in her and Sheldon's room. Georgie and Y/n were outside throwing firecrackers, doing trick shots with them and laughing a bit when they made a loud bang. Sheldon and Connie were in the kitchen playing cards and flinching at some of the bangs. But suddenly Y/n stopped throwing them and just stood there.... thinking. It took about a minute for Georgie to notice when he threw one and didn't hear laughter like usual and instead turned to see her just standing there looking at the sky that had barely any stars in deep thought. He walked over to her and wrapped arm around her shoulders and looking up as well going into his own thoughts.
But one thought came into his mind, You. You guys had been friends ever since he came to this part of east Texas a couple years back and you just clicked. She was staying overnight today, no big deal shes slept over  before and shared his bed. She never complained about his room. She never complained about him. Listened to him ramble and complain for hours, why? She leant her head on his shoulder and he rested his head atop of hers.
Georgie: Why?
Y/n: Why, what?
Georgie: Why do you put up with me and my family, hang out with me, care for me and listening to me complain or ramble for ages.
Y/n: I don't put up with you, Georgie. I have fun hanging out with you and genuinely care about you. I listen to you complain and ramble on and on because you've got to let it out and I   want you to know you can always come to me and I'll always be here for you. Because I love ya Georgie Cooper and I always will.
The boy best friend brought her into a hug. They had said they loved each other before but both only saw it as a friend way so ignored the true feelings they felt. Even though something felt different about this time he ignored it because that was all he needed to hear. You loved him.
Georgie: I love ya too Y/n.
They both sighed before pulling away and throwing more fire crackers again.
——————————————————
When school rolled around again Sheldon tried making friends with people. You found this out when a fellow cheerleader came and told you about Georgie's little brother trying to be her friend. You just sighed and asked Georgie about it who just said he didn't care or know, just that his mother wanted him to sit with him and he turned her down. You just shrugged and carried on with being a teenager in high school. Eventually he found a friend named Tam, you met the kid and he stared you out which creeped you out a little bit and Georgie got you outta there as quick as he could only to see the kid in the garage with Sheldon and you slowly backed out.