S1 Episode 4: A Therapist, a Comic Book, and a Breakfast Sausage

Description: After choking on a breakfast sausage, Sheldon refuses to eat solid foods; he discovers comic books for the first time.
—————————————————-Everyone was in the kitchen doing their own thing, Missy and Sheldon were eating breakfast, George was in the other room, Mary was making the twins lunch, Georgie was making a ham sandwich or something like that and Y/n was rummaging through her bag looking for something. All of sudden we heard weird noises from Sheldon,
Missy: Mom, Sheldon's making weird faces at me.
Mary: Sheldon, you ok? Sheldon- he's chocking! George!
George: Sheldon look at me.

George was trying all different ways to get whatever was choking Sheldon out of him. Mary called emergency services and Missy just sat there, Y/n gave a confused/ worried look and Georgie did nothing just watched, licked the knife then put it back in the jar, which got a disgusted look from Y/n. It finally got out of Sheldon's system and they all saw a sausage fly out of his mouth.
Sheldon: we need to get rid of that jar!
Y/n: agreed.
———————————————
Sheldon and Tam we're walking to a comic book store when they saw a familiar 14 yr old appear. She came closer and Sheldon recognised her as Tam completely froze at the sight of a hot girl and became all nervous.
Sheldon: Y/n? I did not know you bought comics?
Y/n: Hello to you too Sheldon. And to answer your question, it's either this or books. I'd rather read pictures than words.
Sheldon: But-
Tam: You know this girl?
Sheldon: Of corse I do, I've know her for 8 and 1/2 years now. She lives near my Meemaw and used to visit us when we came round before we moved here. Now she's at my house almost everyday. She's my brothers best friend.
Tam: But she's a hot girl! We are not suppose to know hot girls, she's also a cheerleader!
Y/n: How the hell do you know so much about me?
Tam: I- er, Sheldon let's go before they shut
Sheldon: uhm ok, come on Y/n
Y/n: ok weirdos

They walked in and Y/n immediately went to the Marvel section and began flicking through the Spider-Man series. Whilst Sheldon did something at the front counter. She paid and left, taking Sheldon with her as it was getting dark.
Y/n: Here you go, be safe smarty, alright?
Sheldon: Will do.
Mary: Oh Sheldon! Come in, come in. You must be freezing. Thank you Y/n
Y/n: It's ok Mary, can't let the little guy be out there on his own, can I?
Mary: Absolutely no-
Georgie: Is that Y/n? Hi!
Y/n: Hey Georgie, hows it going?
Georgie: Alright and you?
Y/n: been better... anyway I gotta get back see you tomorrow.
Georgie: bye!
Mary: Thank you, feel free to come round for Dinner tomorrow.
Y/n: Will do! Bye Mary, Sheldon!

And with that they all carried on with what they were doing ending the day as usual.