Suprise! ~Part 1~ ❤️🖤💍🎧💜

Warnings: Mpreg (if that's not your thing) i think that's it for now
Notes: Modern day AU
Words: 610

Eddie looked down at the positive pregnancy test in his hand. He was sitting against the wall on the bathroom floor, his hair was a mess and he had purple bags under his eyes. He started laughing, leaning his head on the wall. How ironic. This wasn't supposed to happen. He wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant. All the doctors had told him he was infertile. He'd told his husband, Steve, that he couldn't get pregnant. He'd broken his lover's heart, who'd always wanted kids. But now, here he sat, holding his fourth positive test. And of course, right when he and Steve were in the middle of a really bad fight. And it was over something stupid too, but Eddie couldn't even remember what. Steve had moved into the spare room, and was giving Eddie the cold shoulder. It had been like that for almost a week, and Eddie was beginning to worry that this was how their relationship would end. He didn't want Steve to leave him, Especially when he'd just found out he was carrying his child.

"You came at a really bad time little squirt" he chuckled, resting his hand on his stomach. He wanted to tell Steve so bad, he wanted to share his joy with his husband. But he was afraid. Afraid that it would only make Steve angrier, and he'd definitely leave then, if he wasn't planning to already. But he needed someone to share this with, so he picked up his phone and dialed the number of Robin Buckley.

Robin was Steve's best friend, but she'd also been a great friend to Eddie as well. "Hey Rob" he said when she picked up. "Hey Eddie, are you ok? You sound exhausted" she sounded genuinely worried. "No.. not really" Eddie answered, fidgeting with the rings on his fingers. "What happened?" "Steve's still not talking to me. Oh, And I'm pregnant." he said, a tear dripping down his cheek. "Really?! I thought you couldn't have kids? Steve was really sad about it." "I didn't think I could either," Eddie admitted. "Are you going to tell him?" "I want to, but he's still super pissed, I don't remember why though" Eddie whispered. "Oh Eds, I'm sorry man. What do you need?" "Can you come with me to get an ultrasound? I don't want to go alone" Eddie sighed sadly. "Of course! I can book an appointment for you. Would that help?" "Ya, thanks." "No problem, just call me if you need anything. I'll text you when the appointment is." "Ok. Please don't tell Steve, I don't want to make him angrier" Eddie begged. "Of course not! You'll tell him when your ready" "thanks again Robin, your the best" "don't sweat it, I've always wanted to be an aunt" Eddie chuckled at that. They said their goodbyes and Eddie hung up.

"You're gonna be a spoiled little one If Robin has her way." he whispered quietly. He lifted his shirt and inspected his stomach. He didn't really have a bump, but his toned abs had been replaced by soft flesh. He hadn't noticed before, but now he couldn't not see it. His baby was in thier. He and Steve's baby. Thier child. Thier little family. He suddenly realized how much he already loved that little jellybean, and more tears streamed down his face, but they were happy tears now.

Have a good day :)

Sry this first part is kind of short. This is a Oneshot like forever ago and felt like sharing it. Never finished it, so that is my plan for tonight. Have a good day :)