Deadly Love ~Part 2~ ❤️🖤💜

Request by Stramger777

Warnings: death, murder, Yandere Eddie, I think that's all for now.
Words: 680

The next morning, Eddie woke up before Steve, slipping out of bed to get dressed and make breakfast. He had just finished cooking pancakes when the phone rang. He picked it up quickly, so it wouldn't wake up his lover. "Hello?" He asked, annoyance clear in his voice, mad at whoever had almost woken up his Stevie. "Hey Eddie, it's Jonothan. Is Steve there?" He sounded very upset, panicked almost. "He's sleeping, is something wrong?" "Ya. It's Nancy. She's been murdered." He must have started crying, because the last sentence was hard to understand. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry man. Do they know who did it?" "No. There were so many people at the party, it could have been anyone." Jonathan sniffled. "Where are you now? Do you need me to bring you anything?" Eddie asked, leaning against the wall. "I'm at home, all I can do is wait for the police to call. I think I'm ok, but I'm all out of toilet paper." He sobbed into the phone. Eddie winced, pulling the phone away from his ear until he was done, then told Jonathan he would be there soon and hung up.

He grabbed scissors and cut the phone cord where it connected to the wall, so Steve wouldn't receive calls from anyone, then walked up stairs and knocked lightly on the bedroom door. He pushed it open, and paused to watch Steve dress for a moment. "I'm heading to the grocery store, I'll be back soon." Steve grinned when he noticed him standing there. "Alright, I love you." "I love you too." Eddie blew him a kiss and he caught it with a smile, holding it to his chest. Eddie left the house, grabbing a pair of winter gloves on his way out. He stopped at a convenience store to grab some toilet paper, then blasted the radio as he drove to Jonathan's house. He took off all his rings and stored them in his glove box, then pulled on the gloves as he walked onto the porch.

He knocked on the door, and a distressed Jonathan opened it, ushering him in without a second thought. He locked the door behind him, and Eddie smirked. This was too easy. He gave him the toilet paper, and he ran up the stairs to put it away. When he came back down, Eddie was waiting patiently on the couch. He finally noticed the gloves, and fear spiked his heart. But he ignored it, and out on a welcoming smile. "Can I get you anything? Coffee or tea?" "Oh, tea would be lovely." Eddie smiled gratefully. Jonathan was now sweating profusely, his hands shaking as he walked into the kitchen and started to pour water into the kettle.

He wasn't sure why he was suddenly so anxious, but he had a strange feeling of dread. He was just about to pour the tea into the cups when he found out why. He froze as he heard light footsteps behind him. Before he could react, a pocket knife was stabbed into his back, and a gloved hand flew over his mouth before he could scream. A tear ran down his cheek as Eddie pulled out the knife and stabbed him again, his hand preventing him from getting air to his lungs. "Didn't your mother ever teach you that snitches get stitches?" Eddie whispered in his ear. The knife sliced across his throat. Then he went unconscious. Eddie stabbed him a couple more times for good measure, then washed his knife and grabbed his spare shirt from the car. He changed clothes, but kept the gloves on. Once he deemed the scene complete, we got back in his van with a satisfied smile. He drove to the quarry and threw his bloody clothes and gloves into its depths. He stopped and got some groceries on the way home, then got back just in time to make Steve lunch, and then they went and saw a movie that night. And everything was back to how it should be, just Eddie and Steve, together forever.

Have a good day :)