Rock Me Like A River ❤️💛🖤❤️‍🔥💜

Warnings: smut, swearing, Eddie being a little hoe 🤭
Words: 1050

Steve shut his locker, sighing. It had been a long day at school, and he needed to unwind. Fortunately, he had the perfect solution.

He slipped out of the school and walked towards a familiar man, who was leaning against his van, smoking. Eddie Munson. He was Steve's cheap and faithful dealer, who gave him his weed for cheap. He also gave him a little something else once and a while, if he paid well.  "You here for weed?" Eddie put out his cigarette and ran a hand through his hair. "Nah." "I see, something different then?" But he gave him a suggestive wink, and Steve blushed. "Meet me at my spot in the woods at 5, and bring the money." Steve nodded. They shook hands, and Eddie got in his van and drove away.

Steve had been "buying" from Eddie for a while now, but he was developing a slight problem. Feelings. Lately, he'd been craving Eddie's touch more then he should, but he was also craving more then that. He wanted to hold his hand and take him out on dates. He wanted more then just a good fuck once and a while, he wanted love. But that wasn't going to happen. Eddie had made it strictly clear the first time they'd done business that it was strictly sex, and that was all. And he knew he had to accept that.

At 5 o'clock on the dot, Steve sat down on the picnic bench, patiently waiting for Eddie to arrive. A few minutes later, he showed up with his little lunch pail. He put it on the table and held out his hand. "You know the drill. Money first." "I know." Steve sighed, Pulling the twenty dollar bill from his pocket. "Are you sure you don't any more? Cause I can give you-" "I'm not going to ask you for more money, do I look like a hooker to you?" Eddie shoved the money in his Jean pocket. "Kind of..." Steve trailed off.  "Look, do you want this or not?" "Yes." Eddie opened his lunch pail and  Pulled out lube and a blindfold. One person always had to be blindfolded, to prevent eye contact and Help with not developing feelings. Obviously, that hadn't worked, but Steve wasn't going to announce that.  "Ready?" Steve nodded as Eddie put on the blindfold. They had done this many times before, but it never lost it's magic.

He pushed Eddie against a tree and placed sloppy kisses on his lips and jaw. Another rule to help with feelings was as little foreplay as possible, but secretly, Steve longed to kiss and touch everything he saw. Eddie was just so fucking gorgeous. He grabbed Eddie's wrists and pinned them above his head, and the long-haired boy let out a sexy grunt. He enjoyed watching the metal-head fall apart under his touch, he loved the way the usually cool and collected man could turn into a moaning, begging mess under him. it hurt to know he probably wasn't the only one who could make Eddie feel like this, but he liked to imagine it was that way. he slowly grinded on him, making him whimper. 

He unbuckled Eddie's  belt and pulled his pants and boxers down, licking his lips. He grabbed the lube and coated his fingers, before tracing Eddie's tight ring of muscles. The metal-head panted softly, leaning his head against the tree. The woods wasn't the most comfortable place to do this, but it was one of the only places they could be alone. Finally, he pushed one finger in, and watched Eddie bite his lip, fighting a moan. He slowly worked him open, his pants becoming increasingly tight. "I'm- I'm ready." Eddie managed to pant. Steve picked him up and laid him down on the edge of the picnic table, making sure his back was covered so he wouldn't get any splinters, and pulling his own pants down to his ankles.

He grabbed Eddie's legs and put them on his shoulders, coating his dick with lube. "Ready?" "Yes... please..." Steve lined up with his entrance and slowly pushed in, moaning at the feeling of his walls clenching around him. He gave them a moment to adjust, before pulling almost all the way and pushing back in. "Fuck!" Eddie cried out. "Faster, please!" Steve obeyed, thrusting his hips at a faster pace, angling his hips to find Eddies prostate. "Ah fuck~" the long-haired boy bucked his hips, tugging on Steve, who cried out in pleasure. He picked up his pace, gripping the table as waves of pleasure rippled over him. "Fuck, you feel so good!" He could feel a familiar knot forming in his stomach. "Oh god Steve~ I'm so close!" Eddie moaned, throwing his he's back. Steve felt a sudden need to see Eddie's face, to watch his eyes screw shut with pleasure. "Can I take this off?" He asked hesitantly, tugging on the blindfold. He slowed down as he waited for an answer. "Ya Steve, you can." He slipped the blindfold off, and their eyes met. "Hello." He smiled warmly. "Hi." Eddie answered, looking almost mesmerized. In that moment, they both almost forgot what they were doing as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked quietly. Eddie hesitated, like he was fighting an internal battle. He must have lost, because he sighed and nodded, a small smile playing on the corner of his lips. Steve kissed him sweetly, fucking him at a steady rhythm. Eddie moaned into his mouth, his arms wrapping around the back of his neck. A few moments later, they both came, pulling away to let out noises of pleasure. Steve pulled out, pulling his pants up and wiping his mouth. Eddie did the same, putting his things back into his lunch pail. "Hey Eddie?" He asked quietly. "Ya Steve?" "Do you wanna go to see a movie with me tomorrow?" He asked nervously. Eddie smiled, tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear. "Sure. What time?" " does Seven work?" "It's a date." They stared into each other's eyes for a moment, and then the long-haired boy turned and limped towards his van. Steve chuckled, feeling butterflies swirl in his stomach.
He walked home, sporting a smile the size of Texas.

Have a good day :)