Deadly Love ~Part 3~ 🖤💜

Request by Stramger777

Warnings: death, murder, Yandere Eddie, suicide
Words:1000

Eddie went to work the next day, and everything was going wonderful. Until he got home to find Steve crying on the couch. "What's wrong darling?" He crouched down beside him. "Didn't you hear the news? Nancy's been killed, and Jonathan is missing." He cried. This frustrated Eddie. Why was Steve so upset? He should have been glad they were finally gone, and it could be just the two of them. But he quickly put on a fake frown and squeezed his fiancés hand. "I'm so sorry Stevie." He hugged his lover, forcing tears out of his eyes. He cooed to him softly as he sobbed into his arms. "Why don't you take a nap, and I'll make you some nice hot chocolate, then later we'll do something fun, to cheer you up? I'll call the station and make sure they call when there's an update, ok my love?" He wiped a fake tear from his eye. "Ok, thank you Eddie." The long-haired man kissed him on the cheek, watching him walk up the stairs. Once he was gone, he balled his fists and gritted his teeth. Steve wasn't supposed to be sad. He was supposed to forget about the people who wanted to hurt him, and just stay with Eddie, the only one who could truly understand him.

About half an hour later, there was a knock at the door. He opened it, and Steve's friend, Robin, invited herself in. Eddie shut the door, locking it. She was scanning the room, and he gripped the knife in his pocket. "Where is Steve?" She asked. "Taking a nap. Why?" "I just wanted to make sure he's ok." She must have seen the anger in Eddie's eyes, because her eyes widened in fear. "Why wouldn't Steve be ok?" He asked quietly. This was going to be a messy kill, but she was a threat to Steve, and needed to be dealt with. She took a step back as he walked towards her. "You leave my Steve alone!" He stabbed her in the stomach, and she cried out, doubling over. He pulled out the knife, and she fell to the floor, rolling onto her back. She cried out again as he stabbed her repeatedly in the heart. He hadn't noticed Steve standing on the stairs, Until he heard his scream. He smirked, turning to his lover. "Hello love, how did you sleep?" He asked sweetly, stabbing the knife one more time into Robin's forehead, leaving it there to take a step towards Steve.

Steve's eyes widened in fear as he backed up the steps. "What's wrong, honey? Did you have a nightmare?" He furrowed his brow. "What have you done?" Steve asked quietly. "What do you mean? Aren't you happy that she's gone now? Now we can be together forever, just like I promised." He followed Steve up the stairs. "You killed Nancy, didn't you? And Jonathan..." his hands were shaking in fear as Eddie backed him down the hall. "Why are you sad baby, isn't this what you wanted?" "No! This... this is wrong, you're a monster!" Steve yelled. Eddie froze, frowning. "You don't love me anymore? I was just trying to make you happy..." "Well I'm not happy Eddie, you killed them! How could you kill them?! What is wrong with you?" Steve was slowly making his way to the bathroom, but Eddie was too angry to notice. "Why would you say these awful things to me Steve? I thought you loved me?" Steve took one more step backwards and shut the bathroom door in Eddie's face, locking it and sitting against it, his heart pounding in fear. All the pieces were starting to click. How had he not suspected anything before?

He screamed as Eddie began banging into the door, trying to bust it down. He began to cry into his hands as it went silent for a moment. And then something began to hit the door, then broke through, showering Steve with splinters of wood. It was an ax. Eddie had gone to the garage and gotten a fucking ax. He scampered to the other side of the small room as Eddie broke a hole large enough to stick his hand through and unlock the door. He opened the door slowly, and he looked terrifying, with messy hair, Robin's blood splattered on his white dress shirt, and an Ax in his hand. Not to mention the smirk on his face. "Come on baby, I'm tired of playing games. Why don't we just apologize and forgive and forget?" He asked quietly. "Please don't hurt me..." Steve sobbed. "Why are you afraid of me Stevie? I would never hurt you..." "you killed them all, you murdered them in cold blood." Steve stared at him with pure hatred. "Well now you're hurting my feelings." Eddie walked toward him, kneeling in front of him. "Why are you crying my precious doll?" He wiped one of Steve's tears, and he squeezed his eyes shut, silently Praying. "I only wanted to keep you all to myself." He whispered in his ear, frowning. "I'm sorry my darling, I never meant to hurt you." And then he quietly snapped his fiancé's neck, watching him crumple against the wall.

He gasped, a sudden sadness over taking him. "Steve? Wake up baby, you're scaring me." He snapped in front of his face, but his brown eyes stayed lifeless. "Oh no... I'm so so sorry love." He laid Steve down, resting his limp head in his lap. "I'm so sorry my beautiful boy." He cried softly, caressing his face. "Please forgive me." He whispered, laying Steve down and walking towards their room. He opened the closet and pulled out the handgun they'd always had for protection. He loaded the gun and pressed it against his head, smiling contentedly. "I'll see you soon my darling, and we will hold each other once again." He squeezed his eyes shut, pulling the trigger. Everything went black, and he was finally free.

Sry for the tragic end. Have a good day :)