Hair ties 💍🖤❤️💛

Warnings: none that I can think of
Word count: 320
Notes: this is gonna be a short one.

It was late on a Friday, and Steve was waiting for his husband to get home from work. He turned the TV to whatever was playing and lay on his back, staring at the ceiling. The front door opened, and he sat up, grinning. His face fell when he saw the look on his lover's face. His eyes were dull from exhaustion, he had a little crease between his eyes from stress, and his lips were in a tight line. "What's wrong baby?" Steve stood, pulling his husband into his embrace. Eddie couldn't answer, just let out a choked sob and gripped onto Steve. Steve rubbed comforting circles on his back and cooed to him softly.

Once Eddie had calmed down enough, they sat down on the couch and Steve wiped his tears away with a smile. "What happened, my love?" "Nothing bad, I just had a rough day at work." Eddie swallowed. "Do you need anything?" "No, can we just cuddle?" "Of course love." Steve turned on Eddie's favorite movie, and they cuddled on the couch for a while.

Half way through the movie, Steve got an idea. "Can I do your hair?" Eddie's face lit up, and he practically jumped up and ran to the bathroom. He grabbed a box of hair ties and a hair brush and ran back into the living room. Steve laughed as he sat up, and Eddie sat on the floor in between his legs. They kept watching the movie as Steve gently brushed out Eddie's curly hair. He parted it into three parts and carefully braided it. After he was done, he placed a kiss on Eddie's neck. Eddie smirked, turning his head so they could properly make out. "Your so fucking beautifull, Munson." Steve purred softly, placing a love bite on his lover's jaw. "Not as beautiful as you, Stevie." Eddie stood, Steve following him as they walked towards their bedroom, their lips connected.

Just a cute little fluffy oneshot. Have a good day :)