Suprise! ~Part 4~ ❤️🖤💍🎧💜

Warnings: Mpreg, the R slur
Notes: Modern day AU
Words:

After Steve's talk with doctor Shaw, he was in a state of shock as he went back into the hospital room. Eddie was still asleep, and Steve quietly walked over to Luke, who was now awake and blinking up at him. "Hello little one." He whispered, smiling. "Your gonna do big things one day my love." He promised. "And no matter what happens, I promise I'll always love you. Even if you're a little different from the rest." He sighed, sitting on the chair beside Eddie's hospital bed.

He awoke the next morning to the sound of one of his babies crying, and the other attempting to stand up. "Whoa, it's ok love. You need to rest." Eddie grumbled, but sat back down. "Can you bring him over here, I think he's hungry." Steve walked over to Luke and picked him up, rocking him gently as he carried him to his mother. He stopped crying as he looked up at his father, who cooed to him sweetly. Eddie watched his two boys, his heart throbbing with so much love, he was sure it would explode.

About half an hour later, Luke had gone back to sleep in Eddie's arms, and Steve gently carried him back to his bassinet. He sat back beside Eddie, and took a deep breath. "Eds, I have to tell you something." He sighed. "What's wrong?" Eddie asked, confused. "Yesterday, when you were asleep, the doctor... he talked to me...about Luke..." "Is something wrong with him?" Eddie sat up. "No! Not really... he's just... he's special." Steve offered, but Eddie wasn't impressed. "Just tell me what's wrong with our baby." Eddie crossed his arms. "Eddie, he has Down syndrome." He shut his eyes. Eddie was silent for a moment, registering what his husband had just informed him.
"But he's ok though, right?" "Yes. He's just gonna need more work then other babies." Steve took Eddie's hand.  "But not matter what happens, it's going to be ok." He paused, looking into his lover's eyes. "We're gonna be ok." Eddie smiled, nodding. "I love you so much Stevie." "Not as much as I love you."

~6 year timeskip~

"How was school today Buddy?" Steve asked his son, who has just gotten home. "Meh." Luke shrugged, dropping his bag at the door and sitting on a stool in the kitchen. "What happened?" Steve asked, offering him a plate of baby carrots. "Just people makin' fun is all." He shrugged. "wrong plate dad." He said, pushing it away. "Oh, sorry. I forgot you like the blue plate now." He quickly transferred the snack and handed it back. "Why do they call me a retard dad?" He asked quietly. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry." Luke stood, letting his father hug him tightly. "Is their something wrong with me?" "No! Your just different, and some people are scared of different, that's what all. Your perfect, I promise." Steve rubbed his sons back comfortingly as he sobbed into his shirt. "When's mom getting home?" He sniffled. "He was staying late at work, he'll be home soon." "Oki doki." Luke grinned, grabbing his carrots and skipping off to watch TV. Steve chuckled, standing in his signature mom pose, a small smile on his lips.

He was cooking dinner when Eddie got home, and he grinned, pecking his husband on the lips. "Where's Luke?" "Watching TV, how was work?" "Good, what's for dinner?" "Meat loaf." "Yes!" Eddie cheered, and Steve laughed.
"I fuckin' love your meatloaf." He grinned, disappearing into the living room. And Steve couldn't help but grin, and wonder how he got so fucking lucky.

Have a good day :)

The Freak And The King [Steddie Oneshots]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें