Tooth fairy

To keep you all fed I'm going to give you Peterson family content
___________________________________
Plot:yellow guy loses a tooth and red gives him 5 bucks and this is based off ✨bluey✨
___________________________________
Duck and red were drinking wine in the kitchen, about to have a very fun and sexy night, when all of a sudden, red remembers the tooth. "Shit! Off off off!" he gets his lover off his cock which gets a pout from the bird.

"You know I have to give him money, hon.. Now, why not you run on upstairs and get into that sexy bunny outfit? Then I'll feed my little bunny his.. Favorite type of carrot~" reds long blue tounge sticks out to lick his lovers neck which sends shivers down his spine.

"Y-yes re-.. Master harry~" duck mumbles and leaves to go to their bedroom. Red gets in the house wallet and looks around for the 5 bucks, then grabs a marker and draws a cute little tooth with eyes and a smile, adding some wings and a wand.

He then writes; 'thank you for the tooth, Manny! I'll see you next time : )'and creeps up the stairs to the boys room.

He looks around and groans when he realizes that David was wide awake, reading his little symbol book at his desk. "Up ya go" Harry grunts as He walks over and lifts him up, grabbing the book and closing it, putting it on the high shelf and setting his son in his bed.

"Look bud, you need sleep or that big scary sleep paralysis demon will possess you and make you die from lack of sleep!" he says, grabbing the picture of a sleep paralysis demon.

"Dad that isn't real and you have to stop scaring Manny into sleeping with that thing! That's why I'm awake, I am PROVING that you are wro-" red grabs the book and goes to walk to the personal home shreader, and David quickly lays downand closes h...

"Dad that isn't real and you have to stop scaring Manny into sleeping with that thing! That's why I'm awake, I am PROVING that you are wro-" red grabs the book and goes to walk to the personal home shreader, and David quickly lays downand closes his eyes.

"Good boy. Now sleep." red says, setting the book back on the top shelf and walking over to the bed of his son and lifting the pillow, putting the dollar under it and taking the tooth. He then rushes quietly to his own bedroom to screw his husband's brains out.

___________________________________
The next day
___________________________________
"Dad! Dad! Duck! Duck! D-da tooth fairy came!!" Manny yells as he runs down the stairs. He shows red. "Great, honey!" the mop says, flipping a piece of bacon. "Way to go, kid." duck says as he reads the news paper.

"Go show duck, but don't make him stand up he fell down the stairs this morning and fell onto his butt so he has to sit on a heating pad" red whispers making his son giggle.

That was of course a lie but Manny didn't have to know that. "Duck! She left me 5 bucks!" duck spits out his coffee." 5 BUCKS?!" he asks. "yeah I know!! 5 bucks!"

"Five. Bucks.?" duck looks up at his lover which means he has to move his body a bit which makes him whince. "Thats what she gave all Manny's friends!" red says, putting some pancakes on the table. And going to grab the bacon aswell. "Well, the tooth fairies doin well for herself isn't she?" duck says as he stabs a few pancakes.
___________________________________
Next up: birthday suit(smut)
___________________________________
Word count: 565