Dysphoria

Plot

red is having really bad dysphoria about his body. He's trans and has all his surgeries, and people say he passes really well. But... He's been hearing a few things from people who know about him being trans, like the PTO.
___________________________________
TRIGGER WARNING : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF DOUBT, AND SELF HARM. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS PLEASE GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.
___________________________________
Reds POV

I hate my body. It's too curvy. Anytime i cut my hair it grows back within a day. I look around and then find scissors.. And a blade.

One cut

Two cut

Snip of hair

Three cut

Four cut

Snip of hair

Blood drips down my arms and I look in the mirror at my hair. Much better. I walk out of the bathroom with my arms bandaged. Good thing I didn't have work today.. The hair cutting made me calm down but it looks like shit

I lay on my shared bed with my husband and I lay there crying into my pillow for awhile.

"Dip shit! Wake up I made food, I put extra poisoning in yours, so hurry up before it gets..." he opens the door, seeing me having a panic attack on our bed. "Oh shit..."

He walks over, and gets in my lap. "What happened handsome boy?... Your parents call.. What? The boys are ready for school already.. I can call Paige and tell her to take them..." I nod and whimper, squeezing the living daylights out of his hand. I breath heavy and he gets off my lap, sitting next to me and laying my head in his own lap. He runs his hand over my cut hair and shushes me.

He kisses my body and praises how manly I look, and I whimper, holding back tears. "Shh, you can cry love.." duck says, kissing my hand. My (non existing) lips start to quiver and my tears start to fall. "F-fuck..!" I cry, gripping my lovers hand. I wipe my tears, but they just form back. He holds my hand as he gets in my lap, kissin me softly. "Your so manly, to the point I'm jealous! And you know I'm perfect" he says, moving his kisses down to my neck.

I give a soft grunt as he kisses, running my hands along his feathers. He looks at me, and moves my hair which is already growing back, and puts it up in a ponytail revealing my second pair of eyes. He kisses my lips and we make out for quite some time.

"I love you, my sexy handsome man"