Anger (part 3 of Relief)

Hello everyone!! Please don't give anymore requests, I have too much to work on and worry about :)
__________________________________
Plot
Harry has a bad day at work
__________________________________
Trigger warning!! There will be a lot of basically rape play, everything is totally consentual. And there will be usage of gags, toys, degrading, and slut shaming.
This is a very important chapter though, so just skip the first 809 words if you don't enjoy this type of thing
__________________________________
Harry's POV
__________________________________
FUCK I hate my job. I need to blow off some steam. I walk inside, storm past everyone as they say hello, and walk to my husband, grabbing his wrist. I need sex. Now.

I don't say a word, I just storm up to my bedroom with my husbands wrist in my hand, him asking me what happened or if he did something wrong. Of course HE didn't do anything. I just needed a reminder of who was mine.

Andy kept making jokes during lunch about how cute my husband was which I overheared. I almost beat him silly. After I fired him, I ended up re-hiring him because he was one of my best workers.

I grab duck by the throat, tossing him onto the bed and taking off my coat, revealing my weight gain a bit and duck stared at my stomach. He found it quite hot that I was a bit on the larger side, height and weight wise. I grab his waist and pull his ass towards my pants, and start humping at him like a dog in heat.

I slap his ass and pull all my hair into a ponytail revealing my second pair of eyes, and I open his beak and shove my tounge into his mouth and we start to make out. "Who owns you, duckling. Who, hah?!" I ask, slapping his ass until I get an answer. "You! You own me, all of me!" he moans as I spank him.

"Fuck. And tell me that you aren't into that Andy slut face anymore. Now." I growl, grabbing a vibrating dildo from the drawer. "NOW!" I shove the toy in, making him let out a scream. It was a tentecal toy. "I-I DON'T~! I PROMISE I PROMISE!"

Behind the door, spring was trying to Calm his siblings down as he tries to make down what we were saying. He then realizes what we were doing, and tells the boys that they can watch grelton and hoveris as long as they don't bother me or duck. His face was quite red.

"Spring!! I don't like that show, its for babies and it rots your brain." I hear from the door. I groan, cuffing robin who was a mess at the moment to the bed. I open the door, re-buttoning my shirt and fixing my pants.

"Alright, alright. Spring, you go take them for ice cream and then the mall for whatever they want,but don't come back until I call you." I rub both of the twins heads and then hand 200 dollars to my son, smiling at him and locking the door. My sweet father smile almost immediately turns into a sexy seductive look of anger.

"R-red please... M-me and Andy have only seen each other at your work.. N-nothing else, hon!" duck moans, but I was too pissed at the moment to listen. "Open that slutty beak of yours. Your going to suck me off, and I'm gonna make sure you can't even walk. That'll teach you not to go around showing your feathered ass to others." I say.

Suddenly I forcefully open his slutty little beak, slapping his face and shoving my cock down his throat. All three. Tears stream down my lovers face, which only got me more turned on.

I fuck his throat, with all three of my huge dicks. "N-no more no more!" he begged, bit this was just the start. I tear off all of his clothes, slapping his feathered ass repeatedly, making the feathers poof up and receiving a moan from my husband.

"I'm gonna show you who fucking owns this." I say, and spread his ass cheeks along with his hole, and start to suck his hole and then... Time for the main event.

I grip his throat, holding his legs above his head and cuffing those to the bed aswell. I grab my dicks, and shove all three inside.

I start raping his hole, hearing those sexy moans from my husbands sissy boy mouth. Fuck he's probably sucked off Andy behind my back so many times with that mouth. How could he even enjoy such a small dick? When he has a husband with infinity size?

I screw him until he can't walk, then a bit more. Afterwards, I give him so much aftercare he falls asleep.
__________________________________
SMUT IS OVER
__________________________________
The next morning, I hear a loud screech from my husband from the bathroom. I immediately rush to see what's the matter and find him staring in the toilet.

"I'm a male duck! How is this possible?!" there was an egg plopped in the toilet.

Shit...

I pick it up, and gently place it in the sink. After I wash It, It was as green as ducks feathers and the dots on it were as red as my hair. We look at each other, then say st the same time; "fuck"