Andy (part 4 of relief? Might make a new book)

Plot
__________________________________
Red guy comes home early from work...
__________________________________

"Andy~! Shit I'm gonna cum if you keep thrusting right there~!" duck moans, gripping the bed sheets as his husband's employee thrusts right onto ducks womb.

"Oh you like it when I thrust right here? What if I..." suddenly, he starts thrusting faster and faster. "No~!! D-dont~!! You know I can get pregnant, a-and if you cum right there, I could get pregnant~! A-andy don't be such a tease~!" duck begs as Andy slaps his toys ass.

_________________________________

Red guys POV (but not at the same time)

As Harry pulls in the driveway, he sees Andy's car. He immediately knew what was going on, and in a fit of rage, he grabs a bat from the trunk and bashes Andy's headlights, trunk, windows, and everything he could on Andy's car. He then throws the bat down, and opens the door, slamming it behind him.

"D-da-dad! Yo-you-your home!" yellow guy gives his father figure a big squeeze, and red smiles and pats his head. "Spring, Pidge, take the egg and the twins out and get ice cream or something, dad has some business to take care of with Mr. Andy and your father." red guy smiles at the kids, handing spring the cash and Pidge the keys. "Don't reck my car." he says.

__________________________________

"Hide hide!! Under the bed! He's home!" duck pushes his sex friend off the bed and Andy rolls under it. Just then, ducks husband walks in the room.

"Red! Your home! How was work!" duck stands and walks to his lover, going to caress his cheek, but his arm gets grabbed, and he gets thrown on the bed. "Where is he." red says blankly, grabbing the handcuffs from the nightstand.

Duck gulps. Fuck. "W-wheres who?" robin asks, clenching his inner thighs together. "Oh don't act dumb. I smashed your little boy friends car before walking in. You were cheating on me just now, huh?" red slaps ducks face, receiving a whimper.

"Now, it's your turn to get wrecked. " red grabs ducks neck and chocks him slightly. "*chough* *chough*" duck whines, watching his lover strip. "What, his cock bigger than mine? That it?" red asks, taking out his dick. "Get on your fucking hands and knees. Now" duck obeys his husband. "Red, please.. Calm down!" duck begs, but instead of getting a calm answer, his husband suddenly smacks his ass. Very hard.

"Your such a whore, you know that?" he asks, repeatedly spanking his lover. "He probably only has a fuckin inch. When your dear husband has a cock that can do this?" suddenly, reds cock wraps around ducks throat and another spanks him. "R-red! I can't breath, let go!" duck begs, but instead of receiving what he asks, 3 cocks go inside him. No prep. And duck gets destroyed by these monster dicks.

"Yeah gag on it bitch. Bet your fuckin thinking of that boyfriend of yours huh?" red asks, his 3 cocks going all the way through duck, out of his mouth like a duck skewer.
__________________________________
Afterwards, duck is basically broken. Begging for dick. "Heh. That's what you fucking deserve darling. Now, where's your boyfriend?" red asks, kissing his cheek." b-bed." duck points unde the bed. Red smiles and covers his lovers body up, and grabs his employee, who was actually touching himself.

"Your disgusting." red says, tossing his husband sex friend across the room. "Get out of my house."