Teeth

Plot: red guy wears his hair up for family picture day
___________________________________
One morning, duck convinces red to wear his hair up since it was family picture day at the boys school. "Duckling.. You know I hate these teeth! There so sharp and they will scare the boys friends off." Harry groans as he let's his lover put his mop braids up in a small ponytail, leaving most of the hair out  of the ponytail.

"Well, I like your teeth! There great at biting my nec..-!" then, red smirks and grabs his lovers face and pulls him on his lap for a deep and passionate kiss. Duck moans as his lover touches him. Duck then feels a few tounges stick out to kick the birds body. "O-oh keep off! We don't want Morgan appearing during the picture do we?!" duck smacks his special ones shoulder and red goes to check on the twins.

"Are the two of you ready?" red asks as he walks in. "Daddd! My shirt won't bu-bu-button!" Manny pouts. "Dadd! My hair won't stay in place! I look like Manny!" "alright alright..David, go ask duck for his help" David Mumbles something after hearing that.

"What was that bud?" Harry asks, smirking a little. "I said!.." more mumbles. Harry sighs and stands up after finishing Manny's buttons and grabs the book and starts to walk to the personal home shreader. "Noo!" David cries and reaches for the book. "What did you say, bud?" he asks, bending down to his height but holding the book high above the pig boys head. "I said i want you to fix my hair.." red smiles and pats his head, handing him the book, which makes the boys face light up.

After he finishes the hair, he walks downstairs and sees duck wearing a button down and some black leggings. "Nice ass, duckling~" red says as he walks past, slapping his lovers ass. "Nice teeth" duck replies, grabbing his lovers lanyard and pulling him down only inches away from eachothers faces. Red blushes a bit and suddenly picks him up as the two passionately kiss on the way to Mr. Transport.

"Wha are dey doing, da-david?" Manny asks as his finger lazily points at his adoptive parents. "Nothing, oh look, you get the side with the fun stuff, just put the headphones on and don't. Look up, ok Manny?" Manny ndos and stims as he rushes to his side of the car and puts on his favorite show, bluey. David bangs his head on the window as his parents fuck in the front seat on the way to the school.

(This is all you get my children because I wanna do some sexy witchcraft shit for the next one👌😍🖕)