2 ~ INNOCENCE

CHAPTER TWO

HANGGAT kaya ay binibilisan niya ang pagbaba sa engrandeng hagdanan ng mansyon. Kasabay ng bawat hakbang ay ang mabilis din na tibok ng kanyang puso.

She's still can't believe that her parents had a plan of talking to the Guerreras. At tungkol saan ang pag-uusapan? Sa arranged-marriage ba? Si Zacariel ba ang napili ng magulang niya para sa kanya?

The Guerreras are not known for a fixed or arranged marriage thing. The Don and Doña allowed their children to choose the one that they loved. Unlike her family, she and her cousins have no freedom to choose and most of them are in unhappy marriage.

Ayaw niyang magaya sa mga pinsan niya!

But if Zacariel Guerrera would be her future groom, would it be fine with her? Magiging masaya ba siya?

Napalunok siya nang maisip na posibleng pumayag si Zacariel... pero may chance din na hindi. Now that she saw him again, she felt like he's not the type of a man that would allow other people to choose for him. He have his own decision and she's sure he could turn down her parents proposal if he wants to.

When Yelena opens the door of the restroom, she easily noticed the woman awhile ago. She's in front of the mirror while putting a powder on her face.

"Oh, it's you again. Are you alright?"

Mula sa repleksyon ng salamin, nakita niya ang sarili at ang pamumutla. Talagang kinakabahan siya sa nangyayari!

"I'm fine."

Yelena washed her hands as she tried to make her nerves calm. She needs a distraction and this woman can help her with that.

"Are you Zacariel's girlfriend?"

The woman smiles. "Not yet."

Hindi pa? Kaya walang problema kung pumayag si Zacariel na pakasal sa kanya sa susunod na taon?

If ever he agreed to marry her, then, he needs to stop seeing another woman. He can't have a girlfriend... oh well, while they are not yet married, he's free to be in a relationship. Yes, that's it. She don't want to be possessive.

Bakit pa niya ipagdadamot si Zacariel kung Alam niyang sa huli ay sa kanya naman ang bagsak ng binata?

"We actually going abroad next week for a business meeting. Ang plano ko, doon ko na siya sasagutin."

After she dried her hands, she rested her back on the wall and crossed her arms while looking at the woman.

She has a fair skin like hers. Her curves emphasized because of her dress. She smells nice too. She's neat and her hair is shoulder length.

She can't help but compare herself to the woman.

She's still very young compare to her. She's still studying while this woman is already working and have her own career. She's also probably supporting herself and don't depend with her parents anymore. Something that she can't do yet because she's still young.

Siguro, ganito talaga ang babaeng tipo ni Zacariel. Matured and independent. Bukod sa maganda at sexy, may maayos na trabaho at tila handa nang pumasok sa mas seryosong relasyon. Pang-matagalan.

Yelena felt the bitterness inside her chest. She's never been jealous with another girl, but to see a successful woman in front of her and to know that she's with Zacariel Guerrera, gives her heart a little pain.

She always envied people who has a freedom to do what they want for their lives. Isang bagay na pilit ipinagkakait sa kanya.

"I think, you and Zacariel won't happen..."