7 ~ KISS

CHAPTER SEVEN

WHEN they entered the building, she noticed how they caught people's attention. She's with Zacariel and they don't even hold each other's hands but it seemed like the staffs are in awe at the sight of their boss being with a girl.

Bakit? Hindi ba sanay ang mga ito na makita ang amo na may kasamang babae? Kung may nobya ito, siguradong nadala na sa opisina. O baka naman ang dahilan ng mga tingin ng tao ay dahil kahit nasa isang relasyon si Zacariel ay nakuha pa rin magdala ng ibang babae?

Yelena paused for a moment. She realized that she never ask him if he has a girlfriend? She should've make sure that he's single before she entertained him!

Bumukas ang elevator at pumasok sila. May ilang empleyado ang nasa loob na agad na gumilid para magkaroon sila ng tamang espasyo. They also greeted him politely but he only nodded his head.

"This is Roda, my secretary," Zacariel introduced a woman who's in mid thirties. "And Roda, this is Yelena Altamonte."

"Good to see you, Ma'am."

"Hello, nice to meet you, Miss Roda."

"She's married," the man beside her muttered.

Ngumiti nalang si Yelena. So next time, she will address his secretary according to her marital status.

Zacariel's office is spacious and the view behind his large table is the skyscrapers of the City. The glass wall gives enough lights inside. There's a mini living room, a dining table and another room which either a restroom or a bedroom.

Curiously, her eyes stays at that door while sitting at the leather sofa.

"Do you have a restroom here?" at kahit wala naman siya talagang balak gumamit ng restroom, nagtanong pa rin siya para lang mapunan ang kyoryosidad niya.

"I have. Inside that bedroom," he pointed the door that she was eyeing, then continued preparing their lunch.

"Can I use?"

Zacariel nods his head. Para bang wala lang dito na papasok siya sa silid nito. O baka sanay na ito na pinapagamit 'yon sa kung sino man ang bumibisita rito?

Yelena opened the door and she's welcome with a king sized bed at the center of the room. It wasn't that huge but it's enough to use and sleep or relax. Katulad ng opisina nito, there's also a glass wall on the side of the bed for a view. On the other side is another door which she think is the restroom.

Masigla siyang naupo sa dulo ng malambot na kama. The black and grey combination of a set of duvet covers looked really manly. Halata talaga na lalaki ang gumagamit.

If he have this bedroom inside his office, does it mean some times, he stays here? Especially if he's too busy to go home? Dahil sa totoo lang, kumpleto ang kagamitan doon. A typical room with complete appliances that you wouldn't need to go out to entertain yourself.

Yelena don't really want to interfere with Zacariel's love life, but she couldn't avoid thinking if he already brought a girl on his office and on that bedroom?

Kung oo, sino kaya ang maswerte? Si Francha? Are they still together though?

Yelena stood up and left the room to ask Zacariel directly. If he wants her, then she needs to make sure that he's single. She don't want to be his mistress!

"I have a question," she walked towards him.

He paused from pouring a glass of cold orange juice. Then he gave his attention to her.

"What is it?"

Now that she's facing him and he's staring at her, it felt like she couldn't ask what she wanted to ask him awhile ago! Kulang nalang ay pati ang mga paa niya ay umurong.