Our oak tree 👁️👄👁️(Updated)

THIS GIVES ME THE ICK GUYS 😭
(Harry's pov) Harry was having a particularly hard day. Ever since his best mate Ron and his friend Hermione got together he had started to feel like a third wheel. Not that he wasn't happy for them, it just made him feel uncomfortable whenever they would make out(I had to change this since I didn't want to get more comments about this but ik shagging is sex and you guys might call it snogging ok-😡😡) in corners of the common room or when they would call eachother pet names and get a bit to lovey dovey.

So when one weekend they were both making out in the common room, Harry decided he couldn't take it.He went to his room, grabbed his invisibility cloak and then left not caring whether Ron and Hermione saw him. He decided to take a walk into the forbidden forest as it was not that late but the moon was just visible. Once Harry reached the forbidden forest, he laid underneath an oak tree. It had been his oak tree back in 1st and 2nd year and when he had moved in with Sirius (I forgot to say they're in 8th year and there is no voldy moldy, also Sirius didn't die) he had kind of just forgotten about it. It used to be his thinking place. Harry closed he eyes but suddenly felt a different pair staring at him.

(Draco's pov)Draco was in a really bad mood. Pansy and Blaise had teased him ALL day about how he like Potter and it really irritated him. They just wouldn't stop so while they were discussing on what to say about Harry for the thousandth time, he ran. Draco ran as fast as he legs could take him and was met with huge doors when he stopped. He realised he could probably just slip out and they wouldn't know where he was. His head was absolutely filled to the brim with thoughts and images of the boy he knew he had the HUGEST crush on but he knew he obviously could never like him back.He eventually found a small oak tree to lay near and decided it would be nice to take a rest after running so much. Draco soon got tired but didn't want to go back to Pansy and Blaise so dozed off. When he woke up, he could hear slow breaths coming from next to him.He turned his head and was shocked to find Harry sitting next to him under the tree.

(Harry's pov)When he felt the pair of eyes on him he turned and found Draco. Holy shit. Harry had developed a crush for the pale blonde and only realised it properly last year. It just made so much sense, the funny feeling he would get whenever Draco would call his name even if it was only his last name or whenever he simply saw the boy. Harry felt his face going red and decided to break the uncomfortable silence between them."Oh umm hi Draco."said Harry. Harry could clearly see Draco was startled by the use of his first name as he saw him raise his eyebrows."So we're on first name basis now are we Harry?" he questioned, a small smirk creeping on his face."Oh u-uhm well i-i." Harry found it incredibly frustrating how much he was stuttering. Then Draco laughed,a genuine laugh. Not a sly laugh, not a hiss but an actual laugh."You know I think we'd make good friends as well."Draco replied, as if reading Harry's mind. After that Harry said something he didn't even know he said "I kinda wanted to be more than that..."and he looked up only to realise the look on Draco's face showed that he definitely hears him.However he didn't really seem to mind, in fact he moved closer..

(Draco's pov)"I kinda wanted to be more than that..."Draco at this point was extremely confused but on the inside he was jumping up and down in excitement. His crush actually like him back and had confessed without even knowing. Draco decided because Harry had confessed already, it was time for him to make a move, so he shifted closer slightly closer towards him. He could see the crimson red blush spreading from Harry's face to his neck and he chuckled."So you want to be more than friends."said Draco, putting emphasis on the word more."Um well yes I MEAN NO w-wait yes actually I don't kn- mmph!"Draco cut of Harry's confusing sentence by kissing him softly. The kiss became slightly heated and since Harry didn't seem to pull away, Draco took this as a sign, pulling him closer towards him. If Draco hadn't been so concentrated in kissing Harry, he would've been smirking as by the time they pulled apart, Harry was up against the tree they had been sitting near.

(Harry's pov)Harry found himself up against the tree by the time their make out session ended and he swore he had a few hickeys on his neck. Harry huffed and folded his arms looking away. Draco however, continued to laugh and slid down the tree trunk with Harry on his lap as Harry positioned his head onto his lovers chest."I love you Draco." said Harry through muffled speech."I love you as well.."

A/n
Omg that was my first story and I actually really like it.Keep in mind I took ideas from a few other creators as I'm quite new to this and needed a sort of plot to write about but I also wrote something similar to this a couple of months ago, just tweaking a few things.Im in half term so I will write more often guys if I have motivation and will try to write every day.Also ask if you want me to start a book cause I would find that fun(also don't ask about what category these oneshots are,I didn't know what else to put-)

Not me reading this month's later and realising im a shitty person- (K SO THIS IS FUTURE ME AND THAT WAS SO BAD SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOYED IT I JUST COULDN'T OK-)
(Edited)
(1057 words)
Bye my lovelies 😘!