Coffe shop au

Had to delete this whole intro part because I had written it earlier but I left it for weeks and I have to change it. I'm also trying to do this in bed with my phone on 10 percent so wish me luck 🤞. Anyways the ships are drarry 😩✨.

Harry's pov
I was currently working my 3 hours shift on Saturday and all was well. Our shop wasn't that popular and didn't have that many workers so I was only working with my friend Ginny. We dated back in high school but I then realised I was bi and only saw her as a friend . Ginny however still wanted to be my friend and she helped me with my HUGE crush on someone though I still don't think he likes me back. I was at the back of the shop checking all the equipment and stuff when Ginny shoved me and made me stumble."FUCK Ginny you scared me."
I really wondered what was so 'important' that she had to literally scare me. "Guess who's here!" She said completely ignoring my statement. "Uhmm a 50 year old man?" I guessed because literally like 5 people would come whenever we would work at the shop. "Nooo someone just as old as you." Well how was I supposed to guess that? "Ok and?" I asked still confused. "A particular blonde" she said really emphasising on 'particular'. It took my a few seconds but suddenly my mind clicked and I stood their in shock as Ginny's face lit up. "It's him isn't it.." I replied back with MUCH less enthusiasm than her. "Yes! Now hurry up and do you job." She said. I slowly walked to the doors. Maybe this was just a trick? Or maybe the man looked just like him? Yes that was it Ginny got a bit confused and the man I'm about to see is neither Draco Malfoy, my crush, or my biggest rival, yes that's it. But I soon as I did step through the doors I knew I was terribly wrong.

Draco's pov
Today had been kind of stressful and I decided why not just rest for once. I never got to since I was in charge of my father's company now and I always had stuff to do. So today I decided to take a break. Astoria had just broken up with me yesterday. Now it wasn't upsetting but it was quite annoying to see that ALL over the newspapers they were talking about our break up. I don't even want to know how someone got to know but it was probably because Astoria decided it was a good idea to tell the world just so she could get on the news. More proof of that is that she's been interviewed 7 times in total and the break up was only yesterday. Well doesn't matter because I only dated her to try and pretend I wasn't gay for Potter and sadly that obsession has already started taking over me again. It wasn't like I was just going to see him anywhere though so I really don't know why my mind kept drifting off to his gorgeous looks. I stepped into a cafe and saw a familiar looking waiter come through. She saw me but immediately went back through the doors and left. Well maybe because of the news, it's the fact that I was Draco Malfoy and that I had just broken up with my girlfriend. I sigh and wait for the lady to come back through. This time a different guy comes through, a different guy I recognised easily. I don't know why he worked at a café but to be honest he did look kind of cute. I glance at him as he walks through the doors, yep definitely Potter. I can already feel my heart racing, I was practically obsessed with this man. Well not obsessed, Malfoy's don't get obsessed but I definitely liked him. I try to get myself to calm down as he get nearer and I try to compose myself. "Long time isn't it Malfoy?" I look up and there he is, the man I absolutely worshipped when I used to go to Hogwarts. I sigh "Yes it definitely has Potter." even saying his name felt different. I take in his looks as he stands beside me. He's still dorky and cute and his hair is untamed as always, he got new glasses but they're are similar to the ones he wore before and to be honest they make him even more cute. Somehow I get lost in thought and I don't realise Harry is waiting, "Uhmm so do you want to get anything?" he hands me the menu and I look at it before making up my mind. "Just a latte, that's it." I know I've already wasted time taking in his beauty so if I wait any longer he might start to get annoyed. I watch him smile and nod as he walks off, god he's hot I need help.

Harry's pov
I was panicking wayyy to much. He was staring at me and I don't know if it was because he didn't like me or if it was because he liked me, Malfoy had expressions that were impossible to read sometimes. I burst through the door and I see Ginny leaning against the counter. "So?' she asks me, "I don't know?! He kept staring at me and all he ordered was a latte." I don't know why I was panicking but I had a huge crush on the boy. "Oh my gosh Harry, you know what? I'll make the latte and you have to sit with him and chat. 
If you don't, you're dead and you won't have a chance with him. I nod and she starts to make the latte as I chat with her, I really want her to slow down because the faster she makes it, the faster I'm gonna have to go and face Malfoy again. She finishes about a minute later and I take it to Malfoy. He's patiently waiting on his phone and since the window is open, you can see his hair fall in the breeze gently. I'm so distracted I almost drop the drink but I give it to him and smile as I sit opposite him as he sips his latte. "Uhm so how's it been?" I ask trying to make it less awkward. "It's alright, I broke up with Astoria yesterday though." I can't tell you how happy I was, I tried so hard to keep my excitement. "Really?" I fail to hide my excitement and he gives me a questioning look. "Yes why? You fancy me or something." He chuckles lightly and it only causes my blush to get worse. My mouth is dry and I can't get myself to talk. "Potter? Uhm Potter hello? Cat got your tongue?" he says with a smirk. I just couldn't help myself int that moment "uhm I-i" . He pays and tips me and he gives a sheet of paper as well. "I'll see you again Potter." and then he leaves the café. I check the piece of paper and it has his number, I practically jump up and scream. "GINNY HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!" Ginny sighs and rolls her eyes "First step to getting married I guess." I look at her confused and my eyes widen. "I hate you Ginny"

A/n
Well uhm I was gone for another few weeks cause I was lazy but hopefully I'm back, I don't know. This was rushed and I don't know if that's how a main coffee shop au goes but don't scream at me because this was rushed and my hand started cramping. Forgive me guys I just wanted to take a break and then I became lazy. Anyways like I said hopefully I'm back to give you more drarry and give any ideas if you have some because I'm kinda lost. Also don't mind any grammar mistakes, they really do piss me off 😚✨. GIRL I EDITED THIS AND REALISED WE'RE ALMOST AT 2K WTF- LIKE HOW?? And also it's around 5:28 so ye I need sleep 💀.

(edited YAAAAAY)
(1387 words)

Bye my lovelies take care of yourselves ☺️☺️☺️