Yule ball invitation 😭

(No one's pov)So here's the thing.Draco had a HUGE and I mean it HUGE crush on the one and only saviour of the wizarding world.But here's the other thing,the Yule ball was coming up and you're probably thinking he'd take his crush...right?Well wrong.The problem was that they both hated eachother and were enemies except Harry didn't know that Draco liked him so he probably thinks they're still enemies and he probably doesn't like the blonde..or does he.

(Draco's pov)Draco was freaking out.He had declined every offer of girls who wanted to go to the Yule ball with him but hadn't actually explained why.So Pansy and Blaise were trying to discover what was wrong with him."Uhmmm well it's obvious you do like someone,"stated Pansy,"I just don't know who?!"
"Well Draco you can't keep declining forever you need to tell us so we can atleast help a bit."added Blaise.Draco was not the slightest bit interested.He knew they wouldn't guess he had a crush on Harry bloody Potter."Draco Darling(NOT A SHIP) you know we support you and your crush,"said Pansy however Draco was to busy adoring how cute Harry's faint giggles were from across the great hall and a small smile crept across his face.Little did Draco know that Blaise had already cracked the code "Ohh so someone has a crush on Potter do they?" questioned Blaise in a mockingly manner."WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"whisper shouted Draco."Well I mean it's kinda obvious the way you stare at him in a dreamingly sort of way across the hall and you always seem to have the slightest bit of red on your face when you talk to him."explained Blaise. Pansy at this point was shrieking with joy as they would all be asking the whole golden trio to the Yule ball well except Draco that was.He finished quickly and left as not to attract any attention but little did he know someone's attention was already all over him.

(Harry's pov) Hermione was trying to explain her relationship with Pansy and for once Ron wasn't stuffing his face with food so he could actually listen,just quickly taking large bites of his food and then going back to Hermione.But Harry didn't care in the slightest.He only cared about the person he had fallen for only last year.Draco fucking Malfoy.Harry just couldn't take his eyes of him:his hair looked so silk and fluffy as he didn't put a while load of gel in it every morning like he used to,his eyes were a beautiful grey which Harry loved and his jawline was the perfect shape.Harry just loved Draco and his friends already knew but Harry was snapped out of his imagination by a smirking Hermione calling his name."Harrrryyyy, oh Ron looks like someone's fallen head over heals for a particular blonde Slytherin."
"Hermione! You promised you wouldn't be rude to me." said Harry slouching in his chair even more."We're not mate but you really should just ask him to the Yule ball."said Ron with a mouthful of food.Once again Harry wasn't listening because out of the corner of his eye he saw Draco leave and for some reason this feeling in his stomach was telling him to follow him."Imma just go guys I've finished eating." He got up without waiting for a response and rushed out of the hall to find Draco.

(Still Harry's pov)Harry was searching all over the corridors when he was suddenly pulled into an empty and abandoned classroom.He looked to see who had pulled him in and to his great surprise and delight,it was Draco."Harry I need to ask you something," said Draco,Harry was shocked at the use of his first name and Draco smiled.

(Draco's pov)Now that he successfully had Harry as a sort of friend, he had to do the hard part."Well um Harry I wanted to start a sort of bond with eachother but I've liked you for a long time and I wanted you to got to the Yule ball with me.."finished Draco.However he was immediately met with a soft pair of lips crashing into his and he knew his plan had worked. Draco licked Harry's bottom lip asking for entrance and Harry gave it to him.Draco had pushed Harry against the wall and had accidentally rubbed against him,causing him to moan and go even deeper into the kiss.Once they broke apart for a substance called 'air',he heard the words he had wanted to hear from the beginning."Of course I'll go to the Yule ball with you."

A/n
OMG yet another story idk how I had the motivation to do this so early in the morning but I did so anyway.The Yule ball just came into my mind and I decided to write this.I also don't know what you guys expect me to write(as in how many words) but I try my best.
(Edited)
(843 words)