I'm here always prt 2 😃🔫

(Draco's pov) Draco decided he wanted to go to the astronomy tower to relieve himself and on his way there he saw something that shocked him. Draco had had a crush on Harry the day they met and thought he himself wouldn't have accepted his own hand because of how rude he sounded. If he was to be honest he actually wanted to be in Gryffindor but because of the fucking excuse to continue the Malfoy name, he kind of forced the hat to put him in Slytherin.
So when Draco practically saw thousands of fresh and old cuts in Harry's arm as he left the astronomy tower with a fake smile on his face, Draco cried. He cried because he wasn't friends with Harry, he cried because he was in Slytherin, he cried that his mother was forcing him to do what she wanted to do: still continue the Malfoy name and most importantly, he cried because he had seen what Harry had been doing to himself.
Draco had actually been planning on telling Harry he liked him and didn't
think he was gay anyway but now looking at the state of him, he thought it was best to leave him. On to of that Draco had overheard Harry's so called 'friends' mocking him and kinda explaining that they weren't his friends and as well as explaining he had a crush on Harry he was gonna tell him about the incident he had ran into but after, he had made his final decision and it was best not to put extra pressure on Harry. However Draco did need to find a way to tell Harry all of this as they were nearing the end of the year but how??

(Dean's pov)"Don't ya think Harry's been wandering off to places without telling us?"said Dean.He was starting to get worried that Harry was not really coming to lunch and breakfast and not even his classes."I hate to admit it but me to babe."replied his boyfriend (Seamus).For the rest of their studying session both boys remained quiet though Dean found it a comfortable silence and knew that Seamus did to.Once they had finished Dean dragged Seamus out of the library as it was getting late and it was about to close.Was there something going on with Harry and if so why won't he tell anyone? thought Dean.

(Hermione's pov)
(This is after they find out Harry had been cutting himself so they have just left the astronomy tower)"OH RON I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG."Hermione instantly regretted everything she had done to Harry and knew this was also her sign to fix her mistake but she was snapped out of her thoughts by the most shocking thing Ron had ever said."He deserves it."he said calmly shrugging his shoulders while also smirking trying to contain his laughter."RON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"Hermione had practically screamed, she had had enough of this Ron was going to far at this point."Oh my gosh Hermione how many times so I have to tell you, he is fine and since he is the boy who lived he is immortal." Ron answered in a snickering manner ."RONALD WEASLEY I CANNOT TAKE YOUR BEHAVIOUR ANYMORE OUR FRIEND HAS LITERAL DEPRESSION AND ALL YOU'RE DOING IS LAUGHING, IM OFFICIALLY BREAKING UP WITH YOU."Hermione shouted causing Ron to stay silent before speaking up and saying "i-well-so-fine then.".Hermione twirled around and left like the material girl she was leaving a very awe stricken Ron to flee the other way.

A/n
Alright guys so big mistake I actually edited all of this and finished it off but because I didn't save it it didn't show. I basically tried to edit it recently and saw all these changes compared to when I was looking at it as a reader so ye then I realised I didn't save it. Apart from that, this was one I really liked making so Ty to the few that read it. Btw sorry it's so short.

Edit: Guys what is this nonsense help me I'm being held hostage 😘😘

(Edited)
(696 words)

Bye my lovelies 💝💖