If there was no war?

A/n
This might be a bit of a weird story but it wasn't what I had In mind I just forgot to write down my original idea but enjoy:) Btw this might be 2 parts I'm sorry:(

(Draco's pov)
It's 7th year and I've been with Harry for 2 years now. Yes I know the chosen one with his arch nemesis but in reality we both didn't hate eachother we just we're to scared to admit we loved eachother. We had our anniversary yesterday in secret and it was one of the best things I've ever experienced. However it did take a while for me to find a place where nobody could find us. That's the one problem with me and Harry being together, we can't be together in public and it's makes it hard for us to be together. If I could I would snog Harry in front of the whole school but even if I was brave enough to do that(which I'm not), it would be to dangerous. The dark lord would find out and both me and Harry would be in great danger. I just don't see why Voldemort exists. I've gotten used to saying his name without flinching or being scared but it's still sensitive to me. It has been ever since I got the dark mark. I remember it like it was yesterday, not in a good way though.
I know I passed out during the process, that's how painful it was and I stayed quiet at school for a whole month before I got back into the routine of being normal. Harry knows about the dark mark and thank Merlin he didn't get mad. He understood I was forced to do it and we agreed that our relationship was to dangerous to be revealed. Right now I'm on my way to meet Harry at the library, he says he has a secluded spot for us were no one will be able to find us. I entered the doors of the library and got pulled by someone before being met with the face of my lover. "Come on Dray I don't know why you took so long." I heard Harry say before he pulled me once again and sat down. I did the same before pulling him in for a quick kiss. So "how  are you love?" I used the nickname for him all the time but he always gets flustered. I saw the blush spread from his cheeks to his neck as he look away. "Good.." he muttered clearly flustered. I chuckled at his response before shuffling closer to him. It was a comfortable silence for a few minutes before I suddenly hear Harry's voice again. "Dray..?"he didn't stutter but he seemed a bit hesitant. "Yes what's the matter?" I asked obviously concerned. "Well i- nevermind." I immediately knew something was wrong as he rarely ever refused to tell me something, however I knew if I pressured him he would get upset. "Alright love." I said though I had this irritating feeling that kept telling me to ask what was wrong.

(Harry's pov)
After I had asked Draco if I could tell him about my situation, I immediately regretted it and decided to not tell him. Luckily he didn't pressure me and he pulled out a few pieces of parchment before starting on what looked like potions homework. It wasn't that I didn't trust him it was just I was in a VERY dangerous situation and I didn't want him to panic. I've been hearing these weird voices coming from inside my head and instead of like threats and all that stuff, it was like the voice was pleading for help? I don't know but the voice always used to come in my sleep but now it's started to come during the day as well, like it's getting more desperate for help. However the strange thing was that I knew I had heard the voice before I just didn't know where. I was cut out of my thoughts by Draco gently nudging me. I looked down and it appeared I had been day dreaming for a while because he was now on his defence against the dark arts homework. I knew he needed help so for the rest of the time we laughed and talked while I helped him with his homework ( with a few small kisses as well ❤️).

(Still Harry's pov)
I was laying in bed that day and I was thinking about those voices again. It was so annoying because I knew and recognised the voice but didn't know who it belonged to. I skimmed through all my previous years at Hogwarts so far and then it hit me. How in Merlin's beard was this real?

(Draco's pov)
I was lying in bed thinking about to dose off when my thoughts went to Harry. Why did he suddenly not want to tell me whatever he was hiding. I didn't want to get mad at Harry because he didn't have to tell me everything but  he knew he could trust me, so why didn't he just tell me?
I just layed there until I eventually fell asleep. Though it took quite a while because my thoughts were so focused on Harry, I managed to get the amount of sleep I needed before the morning came.