I'm here always 🖕😃

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This story includes self harm,anxiety and depression.
There will also be mentions of blood so if none of y'all are comfortable with that then I suggest you skip this and wait for the next story. DRARRY RONMIONE AND DEAMUS😘

(Third person)Tears trickled down his face as he dragged the blade slowly across his arm.The light from the window shone onto the raven's hair and face, making the pool of blood around the boy shine.Harry's body was numb and it covered all the sorrow and pain inside of him.The boy's head started to feel dizzy and he stopped to regain his focus.The blade was still in the Harry's hand and he brought it up to slice across his arm yet again.

(Harry's pov)Why won't any be here for me thought Harry,he was starting to feel himself get more distant from people,he needed someone to help him in his situation, to say they would be there for him always.Harry brought the cold metal to connect with his skin one last time before cleaning the pool of blood around him and pulling down his sleeves.Harry decided that there was no one that could save him not even his 'best friends' could save him a this point.When Ron and Hermione got together they would sneak of leaving Harry all alone.At first Harry had thought nothing of this but when he had come across them one day conversing about how foolish he was to believe they were actually his friends and how they were just using him for game and money,Harry's cutting became worse.He had started before but after that incident he stayed away from the love duo and started coming to the astronomy tower to cut himself,it becoming even worse.How would someone possibly want to save a freak like him.

(Hermione's pov)"Oh Ron I can't believe that freak actually thinks we are his friends!" laughed Hermione and Ron laughed with her.Hermione never really liked Harry in fact he seemed so short and scruffy but when she saw that Harry trusted her and Ron,she took this as an opportunity to have alot of fame and money."Do you think he'll find out?"said Ron hesitantly,"Nah I doubt it he is dumb anyway he only ever gets an A if not a P!"replied Hermione hysterically,her and Ron were enjoying themselves but little did she know that a certain raven haired boy was listening to the whole thing.
(Time skip to the present cause I love time skips UwU)

(Still Hermione's pov)Her and Ron had just finished making out and found out that Harry had disappeared for the 6th time today."I'm starting to get the slightest bit worried Ron,usally he'll tell us or he'll come to bother us about how long we're in your room for."Said Hermione "Oh Hermione stop worrying,"replied Ron,"and anyway if he found out he would have confronted us by now."he added."You're right Ron I should stop worrying let's go have lunch."said Hermione though she could still feel a pang of guilt building inside of her.

(Harry's pov)Harry cleaned up all the blood around him as he cried.Why was his life like this?It was destroying him to see less people caring for him and he needed someone to look after him at this point.Harry could smell the food coming from the Great hall put didn't dare go as the smell of food made his stomach churn even though he was ravenous at this point.He walked out of the astronomy tower,he realised that he had forgotten to pull down his sleeves but he didn't sense the eyes of a few people around him as he pulled down his sleeves to hide several cuts on his arms.Harry wished there were atleast a few people to come and save him.

A/n
So I'm sorry I didn't add this on yesterday I was in a bit of a rush but umm there will be a part two as I was a bit tired and there might even be a part three.Tbh I don't edit my work so sorry for the mistakes but I will stil try to have motivation(the fact that I used to think doing this was easy)so please bare with me guys:)

Edit: guys please don't judge I actually don't know what was going on in my head when I wrote this)😘😘🔪🔪
(this is mid 😒)
(Edited)
(729 words)
Bye my lovelies ❤️!