I'm here always part 4

A/n
This will probably be the last part and I'll probably include some Deamus in here to make up for that but as well as that there really is no excuse for why I just disappeared like for real this time I actually was getting tired and I was focusing more on Dnf as well a really cute ship between Dream and George from the dream SMP but enough of that here are the ships for this story:Drarry, Pansmione(it will be here) and Deamus. Now enjoy!

(Harry's pov)
It had been around a month since Harry confessed to Draco and to be honest they had fallen deeper in love for eachother. He told Hermione and she was thrilled but hadn't mentioned anything about finding a new boyfriend or anything like that. Harry also did explain to Draco that he had claustrophobia(hint on one of my books I'm gonna start writing soon) and the reason for that being the Dursleys. But there was one thing Harry knew he had to tell Draco soon.
His cutting situation. It stopped for a while after Draco and him started dating but it hadn't vanished from his mind. Whenever he and Draco got into those small arguments, he would go lock himself in the bathroom(the common room one) and would make small cuts in his arm just to calm himself. Though Harry knew it was probably best to tell him soon.

(Time skip•~•)

(Still Harry's pov)
It had been a few weeks after Harry had actually taken time to think about his cutting situation and he decided that today would be the day he would tell Draco. He was hoping to get the same reaction he got from Draco when he told him about the Dursleys and all that stuff. Draco was mad but not really at Harry just mad for not knowing sooner and not being able to protect Harry. The thing was though at the Dursleys he didn't have a choice and he was forced to be starved and locked in a cupboard but his cutting situation was different as he had a choice on whether he should continue or stop. Harry hoped Draco wouldn't point this out and get mad but there was only one way to find out he had to tell Draco.

(Draco's pov)
Weird things had been happening to Draco these past few weeks and it was getting on his nerves. Harry his dear beloved boyfriend seemed to be ignoring him and whenever Draco asked what was going on Harry would simply say it wasn't a big deal but Draco knew Harry better than that. Then his best friend Pansy seemed to be disappearing every few days and it was getting suspicious. He knew his friend was as straight as a circle (joke intended) but whatever she was up to was a bit weird. "Hey Malfoy?" Draco looked up to find the source of the voice was none over than Seamus and his dear boyfriend Dean. "What is it?" Draco didn't want to give away the fact that he didn't want to talk to them ."Do you know what's up with your boyfriend?" said Dean "I really don't but I've tried asking him" it was true he had tried multiple times in fact but had got nothing out of it "Well you better go check moaning myrtle's
bathroom we saw him in there but he requested we get you." Draco's eyebrows raised in shock. He ran towards moaning myrtle's bathroom in an attempt to help Harry.

(Harry's pov)
It was no use I just couldn't control it. It hurt so bad thinking about all the trauma I had faced during my life. How my anxiety had worsened and how Sirius had died. He was the only person I could properly trust and ever since he died everything had gone downhill. I have Draco now so life is better and I can go to him with all my problems but I didn't want him thinking I was a freak for harming myself. I curled into a ball and just cried, there was nothing I could do to stop myself. "Harry?" I looked up to find the two lovebirds of the whole school infront of me."Harry what happened?" Dean seemed to be holding Seamus by the waist with a worried expression. I knew I could trust them I mean they were really good friends but the situation I was in now... they wouldn't understand.
"P-please g-go get Draco I-i need him."
It was hard to talk with all the crying I had been doing but they seemed to understand because they immediately left. A few minutes passed and I continued to cry. I heard footsteps and I decided there was no point in moving from where I was but when I looked up I was met with those grey stormy eyes I loved.

(Draco's pov)
As soon as I reached moaning myrtle's bathroom I heard crying, I recognise it to be Harry's crying and I quickened my steps. When I got inside I saw a shocking scene. Harry was on the floor curled up in a ball and there were cuts all over his arms. Some looked newer than others and there were a few that had healed and left scars but apart from that, most of his cuts looked new. I found the source of his cuts to be a knife that was laying right next to him and as if on cue, he looked up and I saw his emerald green eyes full of sadness. "Harry?" I could see he was in pain but I wanted him to atleast talk to me. "Draco I-i'm sorry," I could see Harry shaking so I went over and sat next to him. "I wanted to tell you b-but I just could find the courage, I'm sorry I was such a coward Draco." "Sshh it's ok it's ok." I knew if I wanted him to speak up I had to get him to calm down first. "Come on Harry let's go to the ror first ok?" "O-ok."
Time skip -_-

(Still Draco's pov)
I had carried him all the way to the ror(taking the knife because I didn't want any of the professors got suspicious) and we sat down on a red couch in front of the fire place. "So Harry do you wanna tell me what happened?" I asked still keeping my voice as soft as possible. "Well it started when my anxiety got worse." It was good to see Harry didn't stutter anymore when speaking "and it just helped me calm down but eventually it got worse and I was to scared to tell you and-" now  he had started crying uncontrollably and I  decided  that he didn't have to tell me anymore."It's ok I understand just calm down." I said soothingly trying my best. I'm happy he was comfortable telling me what happened.

(Harry's pov)
After telling Draco everything I felt a little better. The feeling of guilt that always lingered in the pit of my stomach was gone but I still hadn't got Draco's full reaction. I wanted to know whether he was mad or not so I decided to ask him. "D-draco?" I asked, I really did want him to be mad. "Yes love?" Well that's a good sign "a-are you..are you mad?" I tried to hide the fear in my voice but I think I made it to obvious, GOSH why do I always have to stutter."No of course I'm not made I'm just worried about you love I don't want to loose you ever." I realised a deep sigh and looked up at Draco. He smiled about me before kissing me which I happily melted into.

(Draco's pov)
After a few minutes of making out Harry was on my chest while I fiddled with his hair before we heard a voice.
"Hey dray isn't that Pansy?" Harry asked me " I think so I don't know who she's talking to thou- Harry what's with that face?" I knew he was thinking of something. " Well what if we hide and see who she's talking to, it sounds like she's coming this way anyway." "What will we hide with them?" The things my raven comes up with sometimes. He pulled out a cloak that was to recognisable and waved it in my face with a mischievous smirk. "Alright fine let's hurry then." We both got up and sat on the floor against a wall while draping the cloak over both of us. I was distracted for a minute before I heard Harry gasp loudly. I looked over and saw Pansy with GRANGER and both of them were making out on the couch. Harry stood up so I followed and before I could even process his next move, he screamed so high I didn't even think he was capable of doing that."UHMM WE CAN EXPLAIN." both girls said but and Harry just laughed, I guess that was the reason for Pansy's disappearance.

A/n
Hi my lovelies I'm sorry but homework is sometimes my worst enemy and my physics teacher keeps giving us a bunch of homework for no reason but I'm back with a whole lot more of motivation and I think I'll post every weekend, twice or even three times if I'm in a good mood for drarry but I'm sorry I was gone for like a month or so being a wattpad creator is hard for all those who don't know and your fingers KILL you so ye. But I'll be back to write more so I love y'all and take care of urselvs

Edit: the kidnapper died I'm safe to leave
(edited)
(1633 words)

Bye lovelies! 💖💅🏾🥰😘