So it's not me..?

ALR I COMPLETELY FORGOT I EVEN HAD WATTPAD HERE U GO GUYS 😭 I MADE THIS UP ON THE SPOT AND IT'S ANGST BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS 😭😭😭. Ships are Hinny.

Draco's pov
So of course it had to come to the day where the stupid weaslette would take Potter all for herself. I was to late, it's not like I tried anyway, I just didn't know what to down with my feelings. Yes Potter may be a right dick and he might say the most out of context things at times but he is cute. However I'm going to have to live the rest of my life keeping this thought in my head rather than saying it to him because yes the weaslette stole him. Now I would be crying to Pansy about this but she's on a date with Blaise so that leaves me feeling like a miserable loser in the corner of our common room. Who knew that stupid red head would go up to him this morning in the Great hall and just kiss him like it was nothing? Nobody did which is why I rushed out of the Great hall immediately after it happened. Just before I could thinking of another way to distract myself, the door burst open and Pansy came in. "Dray oh my goodness are you alright?!" She asked in a rather desperate manner. I didn't know whether she knew about the Harry and Ginny incident or whether she'd seen me sulking around school for the whole day but I lied anyway. "Ye, never been better. Why'd you ask?" It was a lame answer and my point was proven when she rushed over to me and hugged me."Stop lying to me, first of all you've been sulking all day and you haven't spoken to anyone as well as the fact that the stupid red head stole Potter from you this morning." Well that proves that she also knows about that. I reluctantly hugged her back and let go after a minute or so. "Well there's not much I can do about it now, they practically announced they were dating when they kissed in the Great Hall.." I was speaking true facts. Everyone knew the weaslette had been fantasising about Potter since day one anyway so it wasn't surprising it was just... unexpected, I didn't see it coming so soon."I know Dray, I know but don't worry I have an idea.."

Harry's pov 😡
Well I can say the kiss was unexpected and it's not that I didn't like it..I just felt something wrong. Well Ginny still wanted to make things official so she came up to me before lunch as well and in short she said she liked me and would like to date. Obviously I said yes but it just didn't look right when Malfoy rushed out of the Great hall this morning. I'm still thinking about it now and trust me, it's not leaving my mind untill I find out why it happened. Isn't it so weird that he left at the same time Ginny kissed me? It's really weird but it must just be a coincidence, it's not like he would actually like me. Well now that I think about it he's been ignoring practically everyone today, including me, and he's just been sulking. Now that I have Ginny as my girlfriend I guess I just clarify myself as straight, the only person who made me rethink that was Cedric but I just consider that a small faze that I had. Malfoy hasn't done much to me however I always wonder why I can never really speak when around him. He smells nice as well, mostly of gel and broomstick polish but his cologne really brings all the scents together nicely. As well as his hair, he obviously uses some fancy shampoo and conditioner that his father gives him but it definitely does a good job because it looks like a cloud. It'd probably be heavenly to touch his hair. Despite all this I don't think I really have feelings for him. I mean sure he's good looking and all but it thinks I'm straight really. Damn how long have I been thinking about him? Well anyway my thoughts were rudely interrupted by so called Parkinson who thought it was nice to sneak up on me. "Heyy...Harry...I was just here to ask you a few innocent questions." Now I knew for sure this was false but I was definitely surprised at the first question that she asked."Alright so what do you think of Draco?" That for sure startled me a bit and I didn't really know how to answer. "I-i don't really know there's not really much to say... he's a jerk I know that and uh he..he definitely has a nice scent to him but his hair also looks quite soft and I don't think I've seen anything quite like it. Not to mention how good he looks when playing quidditch." I don't know what I did to set her off like that but she immediately jumped up, gave me the quickest thanks ever and ran out the room squealing. Don't know what that was all about.

Dray's pov again 😣😣😣
So Pansy did say questionS (plural not singular🧐) which is why I was a bit concerned to see her coming back not even five minutes later. Ye the common rooms are close but did she really only need to ask one question? By the way she entered the room I suppose there's good news so I quickly beconed her over to sit down. "So what happened?" I hate to admit it but I was quite excited to, just her reaction was already getting my hopes up. "Ok ok, so he started of by saying you're a jerk obviously and then he went on to say stuff about your scent and your hair and how you look when playing quidditch." I was absolutely flabbergasted, I knew Potter was oblivious but that was insane. And everybody appears to think he's straight for fucks sake."Well.. what are we supposed to do now? He's oblivious as he always is and I don't even know why he pays this much attention to me but like..how to we you know.." I knew she would finish my sentence for me anyway. "Get the weaslette out of the picture and make Potter realise he's basically bi? I've got it all covered my dear best friend don't you worry." See? Why do I even worry sometimes when I've got someone like Pansy who comes up with risky situations and plans on the spot?I guess I'll just have to wait for this so called plan then..

A/n
So thxs for being patient again. I actually uploaded this time so be proud of me 😔 however I did lockey forget I had wattpad. This went from an angst idea to just a normal one where Harry's just straight up oblivious of his feelings and all that stuff. I actually enjoyed writing it so hopefully y'all like it but it was kinda rushed. Honestly I don't even know what the title is on about 👁️👅👁️

(EDITED POOKIES YESSSS)

(1242 words)

That's all I have to say bye my lovelies pls take care of yourselves cause I love u 👹👹