Chapter 27

Joslynn's POV

It was the day before the boys and I started our journey back to England. It was strange knowing I'd be leaving LA.

LA was the place I knew so well and grew up in. I had only ever been out of state on a few occasions- most of those visiting family, going on school trips, or a few spring or summer vacations. I still had lots of the US to visit, let alone the UK. 

I let out a deep sigh as I continued to box up my clothing. I looked around me. There were boxes every where. Everything was off of the walls, my white shag carpet was no longer in its normal place on my wood floor, and the majority of my furniture had been packed. I had stayed up until midnight packing last night, and it's already 8:00 AM and I've been up packing since 6:00. I am terrible with time management.

I was currently finishing packing my closet. I had a few more pieces of clothing and all of the books in the back to pack, as well as unpack my drawers. I had packed almost everything up except my bed, as I will be sleeping in it tonight. However, once I wake up tomorrow, the room will be bare. 

I want to take my home with me to my new home.

After I had packed away all of the clothes from my closet, I decided it was time for a break. I let out another deep sigh and collapsed on my bed and crossed my arms over my stomach and let my eyes shut. I just needed a few minutes to take a break. I was exhausted.

After a few seconds, I heard a slight chuckle from the door, but I didn't bother opening my eyes. I then heard the person's footsteps as they came and laid next to me on the bed.

I turned to my side to face the person and I opened my eyes. I instantly smiled.

"Hi," Louis smiled.

"Hi," I whispered back.

"Sleepy?" he questioned.

I yawned and nodded my head and he let out a slight chuckle. He then draped his arm over my waist and pulled me close, letting my rest my head on his chest. 

"It's so weird that you're coming to live with Harry and I," Louis said.

I sighed and said, "It's hard to believe. I never thought I'd move to England."

Louis smiled a bit and said, "But you're going to love it."

I smiled and said, "I sure hope so."

"It'll be quite the journey...together," Louis said.

I smiled and looked him in the eyes, "Together," I agreed.

I was ready to venture into a whole new world. I was ready to start over. 

---

"Moooooom, hurry up!" I whined as I waited by the door. My mom and I were supposed to have a "mother-daughter outing" today for my last day in California. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" she snapped back, attempting to run towards the door in her heels, making me laugh a bit.

We both got into my mom's car and we ventured off. Our first stop was Target and then the outlet malls. We were buying new clothes and "apartment" necessities she's convinced I'll need.

On the car ride there, we just spent it listening to the radio, not having a single word between us being said. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a...painful silence.

My mom was going to miss me a whole lot. I just don't think she wants to admit it.

I'm going to be honest- I'm going to miss her, too. Probably the most out of everyone back here. Even though my mom and I never talked on a twenty four hour basis or told each other every single thing, she was still one of my best friends.