Be My Superman (One Direction FanFic)

My name is Joslynn Marie Davis. I'm 18 and I live in Los Angeles, California; somewhere far away from my best friend and other friends. They all live in London together.

My best friend's name is Louis Tomlinson, who is a singer in One Direction. I've known him since I was a baby, and we've been the best of friends ever since. Our parents went to college together in Europe, but my parents moved back to LA, where they grew up, so they could raise me. 

Our parents remained friends, so Louis and I have been making trips back and forth to see each other our whole lives, although, he's usually the one who comes here. I've only been to London twice, when he has been to LA countless times, along with the rest of his bandmates, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. 

Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Niall are also my best friends, but nothing compares to Louis and I. 

Louis is insanely special to me, and we have a unique relationship. 

He calls me Josie, rather than Joslynn. No one, not even my mom, can call me that except for him. The rest of the boys call me "Jos." 

We have had countless sleepovers, none of them being the tiniest bit awkward. We will sleep in the same bed, he'll share his pajamas, and we can be right next to each other without any awkwardness. 

I make fun of Louis for his British accent, but he knows I'm kidding around. I actually think it's really cute.

He makes fun of me because I'm short, and I sometimes tend to say "y'all." I don't have a southern accent, but I picked up the word from my uncle who lives in Texas.

He knows everything that there is to know about me. He always knows what's happening in my life, and he knows everything about my past. I can tell him anything without worrying that he'll tell one of the boys or anyone else. 

He is one of the only people I will really cry in front of. Sure, I'll cry in front of my mom, or the rest of the boys in his band, but he's the only one who's seen me truly break down and be in my worst state. 

When I'm depressed, I tell him. If he's able to, he'll come straight to my house with ice cream and a movie and he'll be there, listening to me and telling me that everything is going to be okay. 

Louis and I have a special relationship, and we don't want each other out of our lives. But...it's been a year since I've seen him. He flew down last year to take me to prom, because no other guy asked me. I've never known anyone to do that. 

But, like I said, it's been a year. Sure, we Skype just about everyday and always have late night phone calls, but, I'm starting to feel something different towards him. It's not a bad different...it's sort of a good different...I'm just dying to know what he thinks of me now.