Chapter 33

Joslynn's POV

I ran with all of my might up the steps to the apartment, tears running down my face. I needed to get to Louis. 

I reached for the doorknob and tried to turn it, only to find out it was locked, and I left my keys inside.

Shit. 

I banged on the door, very frustrated. If I didn't get to talk to Louis, I was going to hurt someone.

I continued to bang on the door while crying, and it eventually opened. Harry was at the door with a baseball bat, ready to hit someone. He dropped his arms and frowned when he saw me. 

"Joslynn?" he asked, very confused.

"No time to explain," I replied, walking past him and wiping my tears. 

I went straight to Louis's bedroom door. I didn't bother knocking. I walked right in there, ready to tell him everything. 

I walked in, and the lights were out. I turned on the lights, but Louis was no where to be found. Where the hell did he go?

At that moment, I let all of the frustration, anger and sadness get the best of me, and I fell to the ground in tears. It was too late.

There's no guarantee I'll build up more courage to tell Louis this tomorrow. It has to be now. But, he's not here.

I sat there on the floor, my arms wrapped around my knees and I was sobbing into them. 

I stayed like that for about five minutes. Harry passed by me, but he knew not to bother me right now. Though, he looks worried as hell. So, he either knows not to bother me or he doesn't know what the hell to do. 

After those five minutes, Harry finally came in. 

"Joslynn, what's wrong?" he asked, concerned. 

"Everything, Harry! Everything is wrong! Nothing has been right in months! I'm fucking sick of everyone and everything!" I exclaimed, tears going everywhere. 

Harry tried saying everything he could think of, but quite honestly, the only person that could make me feel better was Louis. 

Harry then got the message to leave me alone, and he left the room. I stayed there crying, wondering why I was placed in such a stressful life. 

But, soon enough, I was able to quiet down, settling into a deep sleep with a face stained of tears.

---

"Josie, Josie wake up!" I heard a faint voice say. I tried to ignore it. 

"Joslynn, c'mon, wake up. Please," I heard it say again.

I'm pretty sure me waking up isn't necessary right now.

"Joslynn Marie Davis, you better wake your arse up or you're gonna regret it," I heard the voice say again. I started giggling at that one.

I heard the deep voice chuckle a little and he rubbed my head, messing up my hair. "Wakey wake, Josie."

I tiredly sat up, wondering where I was. I had a blanket draped over me and the lights were off, though I was on the floor. 

That's right. Louis's room. 

I rubbed my eyes, wondering what time it was and why I was still on the floor. Harry probably put the blanket on me and turned out the lights, and, knowing him, he probably left me on the floor on purpose. Butt face.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily, reaching for the blanket. It was cold in here.

Louis sat down next to me, sighing. and placing the blanket around my shoulders. "It's about 3:30 AM, love."