Chapter 29

One Month Later.

Joslynn’s POV

I rolled over in bed, only to hit something hard. Ugh, Louis. Stupid Louis. He hogged the entire bed, not to mention the covers. I tiredly punched him in his side, only to have him mutter a tired “Ow.” Oh well, he deserved it.

Louis scooted away and automatically handed over some of the covers. I was about to go back to sleep when he threw his arm around me and brought me closer to him. It had been a little over a month since we moved to London, and each morning was the same. I wake up cold and halfway off the bed, I punch him, he groans, and he tries to make me cuddle with him. It’s a hard life.

However, just like every morning, I pulled away from him and rolled back to my side, only to make him whine. “Josieeee,” he whined.

“Shut upppp,” I replied, trying to fall back asleep.

“Why did you move away from me?” He asked.

“Why did you get a new girlfriend if all you want to do is cuddle with a different girl?” I retorted.

Louis groaned and said, “Josie, just because Margaux and I started dating doesn’t mean we can’t cuddle.”

“I’m sure if Margaux saw how close we were, she’d kill me. How does she feel that over half the time you go to sleep you come into my room...in my bed?” I asked tiredly, eyes still closed.

“What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her,” he replied.

“Jackass,” I muttered, getting up from the bed.

“Hey, no need to be a meanie.”

“No need to date a girl when you claimed to be in love with me,” I muttered to myself, putting my hair in a messy bun, only to have Louis roll his eyes and fall back down on the bed.

This was now part of our daily routine. After he tries to make me cuddle with him, I pull away, tell him he has a girlfriend, call him some mean name, and walk out. One could say that we weren’t on the best of terms at the moment.

Two weeks after moving to England, I told him I was ready to date him, only to find out he started dating some girl named Margaux. Ever since, Louis and I have done nothing but bicker constantly.

I walked out into the kitchen to see Liam sitting there drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

I grabbed a cup and sat next to him and said, “You look so grown up when you read the paper,” which made him laugh.

“How’d you sleep?” He asked, pecking me on the forehead.

“Same as usual,” I sighed.

Liam sighed and said, “I know your situation really sucks right now and what Louis did was really uncool, but I want you to know that my bed is always open if Louis insists on sleeping in yours.”

“I’m sure Danielle would love that,” I smirked.

Liam shrugged and said, “I don’t think she’d do anything about it, quite honestly. She trusts both you and me and knows we’re the bestest friends ever, so I think it would be okay.”

I laughed and said, “Yep, Li, we’re the bestest friends ever.”

What I said wasn’t a lie. Liam and I are best friends. He and I have gotten closer ever since my high school prom. He’s treated me a lot better than Louis has this past month, especially since he and Margaux started dating two weeks ago.

After a few more minutes of small talk, Louis walked out of my bedroom and right into his. Maybe Margaux is coming over.

After he walked into his room, Niall tiredly walked into the kitchen, and right on cue, there was a knock at the door. Niall went and got it, only to see Margaux at the door. “Hey, Niall!” she chirped.