Chapter 21

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT DEDICATED TO MY CONTEST WINNER. IT'S DEDICATED TO THIS GIRL WHO IS THE SHIT BECAUSE SHE MADE A FREAKING AWESOME COVER FOR ME OF WHICH YOU CAN SEE AT THE SIDE. YOU ALL SHOULD LOVE HER AS MUCH AS I DO. 

Contest results announced at the very end. Calm yoselvez. 

Louis's POV

After the ceremony was over, all of the graduate's families were running up to the stage, hugging them, giving them flowers, and all of that sentimental crap.

The boys and I, on the other hand, decided to wait for it to clear up a bit before we went and tried to see Josie and the other girls. 

After about five minutes and still not much change, Harry said, "Forget it. I'm going to find Jacqueline." He then got up with his bouquet of flowers and walked off. 

"I suppose he's right. It isn't going to clear up for a while, so we might as well try to go see her." Liam said.

I nodded my head, suddenly growing nervous.

We all got up and started heading over to find Josie. We pushed through the crowd, ignoring the few stares we got from younger teens that were probably visiting to see the graduates. We finally got to Joslynn, and she was with Harry, Jacqueline, Eden, McKenna, her parents, and a bunch of other people I didn't recognize.

Josie was taking some pictures, and a few minutes later she looked up to see us. Well...here goes nothing.

Joslynn's POV

"Boys!" I squealed, running over to them.

I hugged Liam first, and he planted a kiss on my cheek. "I can't believe my baby sister is growing up."

"Hey, buddy, you're only like...a year older." I laughed.

Liam gave a shy smile and said, "I know, but you'll always be my baby sister."

I hugged him again before he said, "I got you a graduation gift."

"Aww, Li, you didn't have to." I said, knowing that all of the boys probably got me something.

"Yes, I did." He laughed.

He then handed over a a fairly big bag, and he ushered me to open it. I then pulled out a big picture frame that contained a collage of pictures of Liam and I. "Liam...it's perfect!" I gushed, giving him a big hug. "I seriously love it."

Liam laughed a bit and hugged me back. "I thought you might like it."

"When on Earth did you find the time to make this?"

"Danielle helped me with it before we came to LA," he blushed.

"This is so sweet. Thank you, Li," I said, hugging him yet again.

"No problem, baby girl."

After Liam, came Niall. He gave me a huge hug and said, "I can't believe my little Jos is graduating."

I laughed a bit and said, "Neither can I."

"I got you a gift," said Niall.

He then handed over a small black box, and he urged me to open it up. I opened it, and inside was a silver necklace with a four leaf clover on it. I laughed a bit and Niall said, "It's so you always have some luck of the Irish with ya." 

I laughed some more and hugged him. "Thanks, Nialler."

"No problem, Jos." He smiled, hugging me back.

"Also, Niall..." I said, before he turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."