So....

Well, I'm back, I guess!

It's been a year since I logged out of this account, and it seems like I missed a lot!

The fact that this shitty ass fanfiction, written when I was like 13-14, has 16k+ reads on it is insane.

I feel like I owe you all both a huge thank you, and an apology.

First of all, let me reintroduce myself.

Hi, my name is Sal, formally known as both Luna Aclipse, and Abyss.

My pronouns are they/them, and I'm enby.

I'm 17, turning 18 later this year.

During the time that this fanfic was being written, I was super obsessed with Creepypasta, to the point where it was unhealthy lol. I actually wrote this to try and immerse myself more into this weird and wonderful fandom.

I later found out that this was a sign of me having ADHD, so there's that. 

Yes, Blaize my OC was based off of 13 year old me, and I realise, looking back on this fanfic, that I was very mentally ill, with how obsessed I was with fictional serial killers.Blaize was created as a way for me to escape into my "ideal" world, where I was strong and confident, and had everything.She was also a way for me to deal with the confusion that comes with struggling with gender and sexuality.

It actually got to the point that I was becoming a danger to myself.

I'm still an avid fanfiction reader, and I'm a beta reader on ao3 for a friend, but I don't write anymore-

So I'm terribly sorry if you thought that I would be updating any of my short and shitty af fanfictions.

I'm so sorry if I let anyone down, when I disappeared off the face of the earth and stopped updating. I needed time to figure everything out, focus on school.

I'm still so incredibly grateful for everyone that reads this, but I'll be deleting any of my other fanfics, unless asked not to.

I might actually give this one away, if anyone wants it.

Again, thank you all so much, and I'm very sorry.

- Sal

🎉 You've finished reading Jeff the killer x werewolf reader ( discontinued and if you know me, you don't ) 🎉