Chapter 3

Earlier
Jeff's POV
I watched that asshole hit her. I took all my strength not to jump through the window and kill him, then and there. I grit my teeth, and take a deep breath.
I climbed up the drain pipe, and I was about to knock on the window, when I saw y/n and her sister, curled up together, asleep. I smiled, softly, and dropped from the window sill.
I take off into the woods running as fast as I could. It only took me 15 minutes before I was at the Mansion. I threw open the doors I ran past Ben, up the stairs and into my room. I could hear Ben shouting at me from the floor below to come play video games with him but I ignored him, I put my headphones in and listened to music thinking all the while of y/n. I fell asleep with my thoughts full of her soft h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes.
Y/N POV
I wake up cold around my sister again. I smiled against short blonde hair and listen to her shallow breathing as she slept peacefully, not knowing what was about to happen. For that matter I didn't know what going to happen. Last night when my dad beat me I could feel the eyes of somebody watching me but when I looked behind me I did not see them maybe I just imagined it but I didn't think I did maybe it was just my paranoia getting to me.