Chapter 10

Quick A/N.
First for all, thanks so much for the 1.14k reads. Holy hell, that's a lot more then I expected.
Sorry for the hiatus, I haven't been at school, because of Cobid 19, and school is normally where I write my stories.
This chapter may be kinda rushed, I didn't really have any inspiration, and I wanted to get a chapter out for you guys.
- Luna

Jeff's POV
Since it was still pretty early, around 10:30pm, I went back downstairs to join the others. When I got down, I could see BEN (still) playing videogames, Blaize and Liu cuddling on the couch, watching the elf-boy, Jane and Soul playing cards, Masky, Hoodie and Toby in the kitchen, presumably arguing. Well, more like Masky yelling at Toby, while Hoodie watched on from his place at the table.
I shook my head and sighed. A normal night in the mansion. I thought to myself as I walked over to the lounge room, and sat down in the recliner. " hey Jeff. How's ya girlfriend, after Nina got to her?" BEN asked, not taking his eyes of the game. I turned red, and heard my brother and his girlfriend snicker. "She's not my girlfriend! We are just friends!" I spluttered. I wish though... Blaize snorted, and I looked at her. Fuck. I forgot she can read minds.... dirty cheat. She mock gasped, placing her hand on her heart, before laughing. "Whatcha laughing at, B?" BEN asked, pausing the game and turning around. I shot the wolf-shifter a look, and she smiled. "Nothing, Benjamin. Go back to your game, geek." Liu chuckled, while BEN huffed, before resuming his game.

I heard footsteps, and looked over to see Sally and Slender coming down the stairs, and had to stifle a laugh.
I heard the others do the same, though Toby wasn't so lucky, and a chuckle escaped his mouth before he clapped his hand over it.
Not a word.... any of you. Slender said, narrowing his "eyes". Sally giggled, and ran over to Masky and Hoodie, who hadn't yet noticed the source of amusement. "I put make up on Slendy. And a dress. I made him a princess!" She said, then giggled. They looked over, and snickered.
As Sally had said, slender had make up and a bright pink ball gown on. Before anyone could say anything, Smile Dog, in his human form, came down the stairs before cackling in laughter. "Wow, dad. You look precious!" He managed to say, before his howls of laughter continued. This set his sister off, the small wolf shifter getting up, of Liu's lap and rushing into the kitchen, only to return seconds later with her phone. She took a picture before her dad could say anything, and then started to laugh. Both of the Operator's kids the looked at each other, before running in seperate directions. GET BACK HERE!!! The Operator shouted, before teleporting away, following the sounds of ghoulish laughter coming from both sides of the mansion.
"Well, their dead. It was good while it lasted. We will always remember them." Soul said, before returning to her card game with Jane. Jane chuckled, and she, too, went back to the game.

As everything started to settle down again, aside from the constant yells from Slender and childlike laughter from Blaize and the deep howls of Smile, Y/N came down the stairs, rubbing her eyes cutely. "What did I miss?" She asked, yawning. I chuckled, then stopped, my eyes widening. She was wearing a familiar white hoodie. My white hoodie. I felt my face flush, and I became an incoherent, stuttering mess. Liu snickered, and I turned to glare at him. "Not much, Y/N. Only the death of my girlfriend and her brother." Liu said, looking over at the petite h/c haired girl. Her eyes widened. "What do you mean?" She asked, almost as if she was scared to ask.
Right on cue, the two siblings ran in, still laughing. "Oh! Hey Y/N! How did you sleep?" Blaize said, her eyes shining a brilliant blue. "Fine, thank you. What was all the noise about?" Y/N asked in a soft voice.
"Not a lot. Sally dressed up our dad in make up and a princess dress." Smile said, his already huge grin stretching. " I started laughing, and that set everyone else off. Dad was yelling at us." The small redhead girl continued her brother's sentence. "Well, I have to go." Liu said, standing up and grabbing Blaize's hand, before kissing her head. "You coming, babe?"
Blaize nodded, and the two lovebirds walked off. Use protection. I heard Blaize's voice in my head. I blushed and growled under my breath. I heard Smile snicker. Of course he heard it too. There is no privacy in this house.

"I have to go too. BEN, come on. Let's go play on your Switch." Smile Dog said, before the elf and himself teleported away, presumably to BEN's gaming room.
Silently, Jane and Soul got up, hand in hand, and they too left the room. Everyone else started to leave too. Soon, it was only Y/N and I in the room.
Sneaky. Well played, everyone. I thought.

Blaize's POV (that's new)
'Hey Liu. Whatcha think of Y/N? Is she good enough for you little brother?" I asked the tall brown haired boy. I shifted into my tall, black wolf form, before crouching down for my mate to get on my back. "She's nice. She'll do him good." Liu responded, climbing on my back. "So, where are we going?" He asked, holding onto my thick fur.
I huffed, and walked into the forest, not responding. I led him to a clearing, with a huge tree in the middle. I heard him gasp, and snickered. In the tree, was a wooden treehouse, with a rickety ladder going up the trunk of the tree. I knelt down, and he got off. I shifted back, and jumped up to the treehouse. He climbed up, still in shock, and when he got up, I wrapped my arms around him. "Do you like it?" I mumbled.
"Yes! I love it!:" Liu stuttered.
"I was thinking.... would you like to go on a spree later?" I asked, looking up into his bright green eyes. "Sure." He said. "But first...." before I could ask him what he meant, he kissed me.
Let's just say, we were late for the spree.