Chapter 7

First off, I'm liking the fact that Im writing this story mostly in Jeff's POV. So, this chapter will be all in our favourite smiley boi's POV. Why? Because I can. Also, thank you Soul33554 for the support in one of my other chapters. It means a lot, my friend.Also, feel free to request what happens in each chapter, because I have no clue on where I'm taking this story.
On with the story!

Jeff's POV
"What do you want to know?" Y/n said, shifting uncomfortably.
" anything. Home life, parents, favourite colour, hobbies, oh, and I don't know, HOW YOU ARE A WEREWOLF?" I said, rolling my eyes.
She laughed, and grinned, showing me that her teeth are slightly longer and sharper than a normal persons.
"Well, my full name is Y/N M/N L/N. I'm Y/A, and my favourite colour is F/C. I live with my little sister, S/N, and my asshole of a dad. My sister is the most important thing in my life. Hobbies, well, I like (your favourite hobbies. Yours could be different to mine).
As of why and how I'm able to turn into a wolf, my mum was a shapeshifter, which is what my kind is called, not werewolves. I've always been able to do it. When I was a baby, I would turn into a wolf pup, and scare my dad. But, when I was 7, my house was raided by hunters, and my mum was killed. I only survived because I was too scared to fight. I took S/N and hid in a cupboard, and listened to the sounds of the fight. When we came back out, my mum was gone and my dad was standing in the lounge room, crying. When he saw me, he started yelling and screaming, telling me it was my fault that his wife was gone.
Ever since than, he has been blaming me, physically beating me, as if that's gonna bring her back. At least he isn't touching my sister, it's not her fault."
She took a deep breath, and continued. "I take the pain so she doesn't get hurt."

I... I wasn't expecting that. A girl that acts that happy and upbeat, has such a sad and torturous home life.
"I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." I stuttered. Shit, I'm sounding like Toby.
"It's ok. You didn't know." She said, smiling again. "Anyway, the news articles say your fast. I want to test that theory.'' She said, changing the subject.
"What? You want to race me?" I said, tilting my head to the side. "Yup! You against me. Or are you too scared?" She quipped. "First one to the river, which is about 200 meters away."
"Oh, your on, puppy. Try your best." I snapped back, narrowing my eyes playfully. She grinned, and shifted, the F/C (I should of mentioned that in this context, it's fur colour.) wolf replacing the small, petite girl.
"Hey! This wasn't part of the deal!" I yelled.
(Quick A/N. I said in one of the earlier chapters that she (you) can talk in wolf form. She doesn't talk with her mouth, like in Narnia. She speaks through her thoughts, like the Twilight wolves, but she can talk to anyone that way. Also, her bite can turn people into a werewolf, but it takes a long time, kind of like the vampires in twilight. Just thought I'd clear that up)
She snickered, the sound the same as her human forms. Let's race. When you say go. She said, coiling her body, ready to break into a run.
I sighed, "fine. 3.......
2.........
1..........
go!!!"
I ran off, determined to beat her. I could hear her big paws hit the ground as she leisurely ran beside me. After about 100 meters, I started getting tired, but I didn't stop running. She could sense it though, and she started speeding up. Her strides started getting longer, and her muscles coiling and relaxing in an action as old as the wolves themselves. I soon lost sight of her, the only sign that she was there was the loud victory howl, coming from between the trees. I rolled my eyes, and jogged to meet up with her. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her. She was playing in the river, chasing birds and scaring the fish that swam past. Despite her massive size, she had a sort of gracefulness that came with being used to the body that she was in. When she saw me, she neared her teeth in such a way that would of looked threatening, if not for her pink tongue poking out in a wolfy grin. She used her nose to ask me to join her, and that's what I did. We spent hours playing in the river, chasing each other around, generally acting like children, well, in her case, a puppy.
When we got tired, we settled down, her big, warm body pressed against my side, keeping me warm. Listening to her deep, steady breathing, I found myself lulled to sleep.

When I woke up, the sun was up, and she was gone.
I was disappointed, until I saw a white piece of paper, tucked under my arm.
Thanks for playing with me last night.
I had fun.
If you ever want to talk, meet me here.
I'm here every night.
Y/N.

I smiled, and folded the note up carefully, tucking it into my hoodie pocket, next to my knife, which I forgot I had. That's a first.
Still smiling, I started walking back to the mansion.
I think I'm catching feelings for this girl.