Chapter 5

A/n
First of all, I'm sooooo sorry for not updating!!! I've been really busy, and kind of lost interest in this story. But, I'm back! I'm going to try and update at least once a day, hopefully, but that may be hard with the amount of schoolwork I'm getting at the moment. Same on my one shot book.
Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas and break!
On with the story!

Jeff's POV
"Jeffy!!!" I hear a shrill voice shriek, just as I reach the front door of the mansion. 'God damn it Nina' I think, turning around with an emotionless face. Kind of hard with my smile, but, ya know, I tried. "What do you want Nina?" I deadpan.
"I wanna know whyyyy you've been ignoring me, my prince!" She says, pouting. 'Some one PLEASE end my suffering!!!!!'
"I'm ignoring you 'cause I don't like you. Now, go away." I say, turning my back on her. Let me leave let me leave let me leave.
No such luck. "Jefferey." Slenderp says, teleporting behind me. " take Nina with you. We all need a break from her constant screaming" Slendy shudders, and leaves. "Number 1, don't call me Jeffery. Number 2, why me. Number 3, NOO!!!!" I say.

"Jeffery Alan Woods. You live in my house, you obey my rules." I hear slenderp say.

"Ugghhhhhhhhh fiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee" I groan. "Come on Nina. Let's go" I say, gesturing to the door. "Ladies first."

-magical time skip to when they meet y/n brought to you by tap dancing Ben-

"Yo! You here?" I yell, not caring if Nina stayed of left. "I'm here my prince." Nina purrs, putting her hand in mine. I snatch my hand away (a/n, now I'm think of that video, you know, the one where the guy puts his hand on the girls? No? I'll leave)
" yeah, I'm here. Who is this? Your girlfriend?" Y/n says, stepping out it the shadows.
"WHAT?! NO! She is NOT my girlfriend. Never!" I splutter, turning red.
Y/n starts laughing, and I'm glad to hear that it sounds the same in both her wolf form, and human.
"Your face!" She snickers.
"What do you mean, My Prince? I am your girlfriend..." Nina pouts, making Y/n chuckle even more. 'God, her laugh is so cute. What? No! I can't be thinking that! I just met her!' I think.
''So, Y/n. Why did you invite me here?"

Hey everyone!
I'm really sorry that this is really short. I explained what happened in the update that i did a couple of days ago. I didn't update  sooner because I'm having friendship issues, my friends aren't talking to me at all, and that's made life a bit harder. But, I've made new friends, so they are helping me.
I promise to update more!

Luna