Chapter 9

Y/N's POV
I sighed as the short redheaded girl dragged me up the stairs. We passed many doors, each of them a different colour, and design. Some having what looked like slash marks from a knife, or some other kind of blade, some of them having what looked like blood spatters on the wood. I shuddered, but didn't expect anything less from a mansion full of killers.
Each door we passed, Blaize would tell me who lived in that room. The black and white stripped door, Laughing Jack. The dark blue door with what looked like tar on it was Eyeless Jack.
We reached the end of the hallway, after we passed a plain brown door, with three scratches on it. Opposite it, was a f/c door, which Blaize opened and led me inside. "This is your room, it's opposite mine, and right next to Jeff's, just Incase you were wondering. Feel free to add anything, or ask my dad if you wanted anything changed about it. My brother and BEN decorated it, so if you don't like it, yell at them, I don't really care." She said, laughing.
I looked around, and I couldn't believe my eyes. The walls were all a dark shade of f/c (if your favourite colour is either black or white, make the walls grey or something, idc), and the queen sized bed was f/c as well, just a lighter shade. There was a walk in wardrobe, and en-suite bathroom as well, a desk and bookshelf, with all my favourite books as well!
"This is incredible! How does the wardrobe and bathroom fit in here though?" I asked, still looking around.
"Magic, I guess. Nothing in this house really makes sense. The only thing that makes sense is that NOTHING makes sense." The smaller girl said, shrugging.
"Well, I'll leave you to get settled. Surely my dad wants to talk to me. Don't worry, you'll be fine. If you need anything, just ask one of the other, friendlier, Pastas, and they'll help."
With that, she left my room, seeming to disappear into thin air.
Well, I said to myself, might as well get comfortable.

Jeff's POV
While Blaize and Y/N were checking out Y/N new room, I had to deal with Slenderp. Fun.
I don't know how long I stood there, while slender told me off about how I didn't complete the mission, and he had to send someone else to come get me and Y/N, but it was a REALLY long time.
I stood there, bored as hell, waiting for him to let me out of his office, when the small girl I had come to be best friends with popped into the room, and cutting off her dad, with just a look. "Let the boy speak, dad." She said, before teleporting away.
about f*cking time I could explain. Thank god for Blaize. I started to tell my side of the story.

Time skip cause I'm lazy :)

When I finally got out of Slenderman's office, it was almost dinner, and everyone was seated around the table. Well, everyone except Tim, who was cooking.
I sat down next to Y/N, who looked sort of uncomfortable sitting at the table. There was another empty seat beside her, and Liu came and sat down on her other side, sending an apologetic look at his girlfriend, who went sat down next to LJ.

"Well, how do you like your room, Y/N?" Smile Dog said. (His in his human form.) "BEN and I spent a lot of time on it." He continued, grinning. BEN nodded, and laughed.
Y/N looked a little anxious, and replied in a small voice. "It's lovely. Thank you."

( little A/n, which will clear things up further in the story. Basically, it's Zalgo against slender, the rake against Blaize, and zalgo's son, Damien against Smile. Damien is an oc of mine, but you guys can use him in your stories as well, if you want to.
So, if the rake comes into Slender's Forest, Blaize would normally go after him, and get rid of him.)

After dinner, everyone left the table and went to go do whatever. LJ and Sally went up to play dress up and tea parties, while BEN and Smile went to play video games.
I watched as the h/c girl went up the stairs to her room, and followed her. "Hey! Y/N? What's wrong?" I asked, turning her around to face me. "Nothing. I'm just worried that I'll be kicked out of here, so I don't want to get too attached to everyone." She said, with a small smile. She sniffled, and that's when I realised that there were tears glistening in her beautiful e/c eyes. A few escaped her eyes, and trailed down her cheeks, leaving a small line of a faint silver on her s/c skin.
"Hey, it's ok. Slender told me that you can stay. Don't worry. We just need to train you up a bit. Leave that to my friends and I." I said, softly. She looked up at me with the most hopeful look in her eyes. No one has ever looked at me like that.
Without thinking about it, I leant in, Y/N doing the same. Just before our lips met, a inhumane screech was heard, and we jumped apart.
Standing down the hallway, was the she demon herself. Nina. I groaned, and looked at her in disgust. " what do you want, Nina?" I said, my voice not hiding my distaste.
" I want to know your kissing the mutt, My Prince? I thought you loved me!!!" She said, in that annoying, high pitched voice of hers. "My god.... I'm not your prince! I never have been, and I never will be! Leave me alone! How did you even find me!? Your meant to be on another level?! Go away!" I shouted. "And don't call her a mutt! I don't hear you calling Blaize that, so why are you calling Y/N a mutt?" I added on. Y/N looked at me, trying to figure out what was going on.
"I'll explain when she leaves." I whispered, not looking at her, trying not to break eye contact with the purple clad freak in front of me.
The girl I was holding nodded, and manoeuvred behind me, not quite hiding, but protected incase Nina decided to harm her.

Which was just the case. Nina screeched and charged at us, well, at Y/N. Before I could even react, a big, f/c wolf pounced on her, pinning her down and snarling. I blinked (just go with it) and shook my head. While I was trying to clear my thoughts, there was a pained whimper, and a wicked laugh. I quickly looked over, and saw Nina's knife sticking out of Y/N front leg, and that's when I snapped.
Running forward, I grabbed Nina by the hoodie, and held my knife to her throat. My voice turned into something deep and almost inhumane, and I whispered "Go. To. Sleep."
I didn't kill her, though I wish I had. No, I just knocked her out, and let her slump to the floor.

Looking back over to Y/N, I saw that she was back in her human form, and the knife was on the ground beside her. She was sitting on the ground, holding her right arm, which had blood dribbling down it, and smiled at me. "Did I do good?" She said. If she was still in her canine form, her tail would of been wagging and her ears pricked up in excitement. "Yeah, you did. I'm sorry if I scared you though. I normally don't lose control like that." I said, sheepishly.
"Scared me? That was awesome! And thanks, for protecting me." She yelped, standing up.
"C'mon, little puppy. Let's get you to the infirmary to get you patched up. Hopefully either Nurse Ann or EJ are there. If they aren't, and Doctor Smiley's there, I'll take to you Tim and Brian's room. They know enough to help you out." I said, leading her back down the stairs, pass the living room, where BEN, Liu, Smile and Blaize were all sitting, playing Call of Duty. The others didn't look up, but Blaize did. She took one look at us, and when into the kitchen, where Jane and her girlfriend, Soul, where sitting. She whispered something to them, and Jane and the small, white haired vampire girl followed the redhead up the stairs. Y/N didn't see any of this, she was too busy watching the boys play video games.
I heard yelling and muffled thuds from upstairs, and I chuckled. "C'mon, little wolf. Let's go." I said, still laughing at the sounds upstairs. "Whatcha laughing at?" She said, tilting her head to the side.
"My friends helping me out." I said simply, and shrugged. I took her left hand and pulled her towards the creepy looking staircase that leads to the basement, aka the infirmary.

Once we got down the stairs, and into the infirmary, I could see the small h/c haired girl visibly shiver. "It's alright. They won't hurt your. Relax." I say, smirking. She laughed, and elbowed me playfully.

"Yo! Anyone here!?" I yelled. The noise echoed around the large room, and I heard shuffling from the small, office like room of to the side. "Yup, I'm here. Whatcha need, Jeff?" Eyeless Jack said, coming around the corner. "Oh, I see. Let me guess, Nina." He said, chuckling. He gestured towards Y/N arm, and he grinned when I nodded and rolled my eyes dramatically. "Oh, before I forget. Y/N, this is my friend Eyeless Jack. Jack, this is Y/N, the werewolf girl Slender wanted me to recruit." I said.
"Ahhh, the one that you didn't recruit, and Blaize and Liu had to save your sorry ass from being grounded." Jack said, smiling wickedly at me. "F*ck you EJ." I murmured, and he laughed. Even Y/N let out a little giggle. Cute. "Now, let's get you fixed up, Miss Y/N." Jack said. "Follow me."
He led us to a small room, much like a doctors office. "I'm glad it's you in today, Jack, and not Smiley." I said, while he looked at Y/N arm. "Yeah, you should be. Who knows what sick experiments he would have done. Now, this isn't too bad. Just a couple of stitches and a bandage. That's all you need." He said, finally looking at Y/N. She nodded, and he went off to the the supplies. "What do you mean sick experiments? What would he have done?" Y/N asked, her eyes sparkling with fear.
"Nothing to you, little wolf. I wouldn't have let him near you. But not all the Creepypastas are are nice as the ones you've met. Trust me." I said, and she nodded.
Jack comes back in with the needle and thread, as well as bandages and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. He numbs the area of her arm that he is going to be working on, and starts stitching he cut.
After about 5 minutes, he's done, and a clean white bandage is neatly wrapped around Y/N arm.
"There you go. No heavy lifting and not too much strain on the arm, ok. Other than that, your good to go. It was nice meeting you, Y/N, and welcome to the mansion!" He said.

We left, and I took Y/N up to her room. She was tired, and almost fell asleep on the way up.
I kicked open the door to her bedroom, and placed her in the bed, tucking her in and making sure she didn't hurt her arm further. I looked at her, before kissing her forehead and getting up to leave. I hesitated at the door, and then whispered "goodnight, my little wolf. Sleep well." Before going to my room.
What I failed to see was the small smile on the girls face.

A/n. My god! This is the longest chapter I've ever written. It's no edited, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes. Let me know if you see any. I added Soul33554 to the story, and I'm sorry that she was only in it for a little.

Word count: 2070, not counting the authors notes.

Luna. Xoxo