💔PART 04: (Finding clues)😮

"So he has depression?" Roy asked. Looking at his father. "Looks like it" said Bowser. "Why would he be depressed?" Asked Iggy. Worried for him. "I don't know, maybe I should ask him" Bowser said. "Well... ok then" Larry said. Bowser then walks out of his office to go see Ludwig. "Why do you think Ludwig has depression?" Asked Iggy. "Everyone has Depression Iggy, not just Ludwig. I mean... there's a lot of orders out there who have Depression and going threw a hard time" Morton said. "He's right, Ludwig may be going threw sh*t badly" Zane said. Everyone thinks. While trying to see what Ludwig is depressed about.

With Bowser and Junior
Bowser walks down the hallway fast to see Ludwig. When he hit the door. He knocks softly. "Ludwig son, you ok?" He asked while knocking on the door. No answer. He knocks again. "Ludwig? Open the door" said Bowser while he was knocking. He sighs. "I'm coming in" he unlocks the door with his claws. He walks in, to see no Ludwig. But bandages everywhere. He was surprised to see messy Bandages everywhere. "What the fu-"

"I tried telling you! But you didn't listen!" Junior started him. "Junior! Don't scare me like that!" Bowser asked serious. "Sorry Dad, but it's true! I saw these in his closet, they were a lot! And... they were red a bit" said Junior. "Red..." Bowser looks at them. "You don't think..." Junior looks at him worried. "No! He would never do that! It's probably something else. He would never in his entire life do that" Bowser rubs Junior's head. "Then.. where is he?" Junior asked. "I.. don't know. I should ask the orders where he is" Bowser said. "Ok" Junior nodded.

With the Koopalings
"He's not in his room?" Asked Roy. "No, I checked his room and he wasn't there" Said Bowser. Everyone hmm and silent when they heard the news. "Well... we found theses in his closet and the trash can!" Junior shows everyone the dirty red bandages. They gasp seeing them. "Are they... red?" Asked Iggy, picking one up. "Yeah... me and father he wasn't doing... you know" Junior said. Everyone knew what he meant. "But Ludwig wouldn't do that! Even tho he's depressed, I know deep down he wouldn't hurt himself!" Lemmy said. "I agree, why would he hurt himself?" Wendy asked, not believing that her older brother would hurt himself. "Who knows girl, that chomp probably does it for his mistakes" Roy said. "Now now, let's not get into any bad things, Ludwig would probably come back. He probably just needs space" Said Bowser, he crosses his hands. "I agree" Junior said. Everyone nodded of agreement. Roy on the order hand didn't agree, getting annoyed with Ludwig.

With Ludwig
Cloud Land wasn't too far from Dark Land, and sometimes Ludwig would enjoy visiting the kingdom on clouds.

He always felt more at peace there than anywhere else.

The kingdom consisted mainly of clouds, but there were also several high cliffs, giant mushroom platforms one could jump on, and several moving platforms. It can sometimes be very easy to fall, especially if one doesn't know how to fly, levitate, or Flutter Jump.

Ludwig has walked for hours. He had a dark blue teddy bear in his hands. It was his mother's before she passed, he never wanted to loose it because it was special to him. As he reached cloud land. He took a deep breath after a long walk. He was so tired that he was about to faint. "F-F-Finally!" Ludwig breaths hard. "Made it..." he Coughs hard. He decided to sit down. 1 minute later, he got up. Finally better. He looks around at his castle and everywhere. It felt so peaceful for him. He knew this would keep him calm. But he couldn't tell but still feel upset and depressed. He sighs heavily as he started to walk to his castle.

When he got inside, he walks down the hallway. He opens the door to his room, he closes it behind his back. He sighs so hard. He slide down his door, looking at his Teddy bear. He sighs. "Teddy... I really wish I was able to stop Mario! Why every time he wins? And not us...? I mean, I get it. He would never give up until he saves princess. But I know how much father loves That girl. He wants to marry her. Because how beautiful she is, and really kind"

"I mean, I wouldn't having Princess peach as my mom... father would love that. But I don't know how to feel about her, we tried keeping her. But that stupid red hat always has to come!" Ludwig shouted annoyed. "UUUGHH!!!" Ludwig snaps as he throws his teddy bear across the room. He didn't even notice that he did. Until just now. He gasp, "oh no...!" Ludwig runs to the bear. He hugs it tight. He felt so bad for throwing it! If his mother gave him that, to him he threw his mom. "I'm so sorry mom! I didn't mean too!" Ludwig cries. He looks at his bear. He kisses it's forehead. He gets up, laying it on his bed. He had 2 beds. One at Bowser's Castle, and one at his Castle. He stands back, hitting the wall and sliding down. He places his hands on his knees, putting his head down. He started crying and sobbing softly. "I can't... I ruined my whole life...! I can't make anything right!" He sobs. "There's no way I'll be any stronger then the rest! I always have to keep making mistakes!' Ludwig cries. As he continues crying, the moon starting to rise, as it shines into his teddy bear. Leaving to be the last...

TO BE CONTINUED