💙PART 8: (Ludwig wakes up!)💙

With Kamek
Kamek was making some portions in his nurse office. While Ludwig was still unstable. His monitor was still beeping, Kamek was making a portion that might heal Ludwig's scar. But they kept on Exploding. He sighs hard, already given up. Knowing he tried a lot of times over night.

Suddenly, he heard a groaning noise, that startled him, he looks behind him. Seeing Ludwig opening his eyes- I mean, his eye...💔 "prince Ludwig!" He runs to him, seeing he's slowly walking up. Ludwig looks over. To see Kamek looking at him. He checks his monitor to see it was still good and stable. He then looks back at him. Ludwig makes noises, trying to get up. But was pulled back down by Kamek. "Don't move Prince Ludwig! You were scratched by Prince Roy. Your eye is still kinda bleeding still" said Kamek. Ludwig Groans more, feeling his right eye hurt.

Ludwig suddenly starting getting flashbacks. Seeing what happen, seeing his 2 brothers fighting but Roy beating up Iggy more. He tried stopping him, but ended up being hurt by him. All Ludwig remembered is that. He didn't remember much since that. He couldn't do anything, all he can do is just lay there and just zone out or fall back to sleep. "Prince Ludwig... go back to sleep, and when you wake up. We're talking about something" Kamek said. Ludwig slowly nods. Closing his eye and falling asleep. Kamek he's a door open, he looks. Seeing Prince Lemmy. With something like a gift. "Prince Lemmy, what you doing up so early? It's 7" said Kamek surprised. "I... kinda send my alarm for this hour.. I wanted to see if Luddy is.. ok" said Lemmy softy. Kamek looks at Ludwig, sleeping still look in pain and traumatized. Kamek sighs. "Prince Ludwig is sleeping right now, so... maybe go back to sleep and come back at 10:00. When you wake up" said Kamek. Lemmy kinda nodded. But he wanted to stay and see Ludwig. He had a little surprise for him. "What's that you got?' Asked Kamek. "Well... it's something for him and I wanted to drop by and give it to him" Said Lemmy. Kamek smiles. "That's find, leave it here and I'll tell him it was from you" Kamek rubs Lemmy's head. He nods. He puts the present on the counter. "Now.. head off to bed prince" Kamek said. Lemmy nods.

When he shuts the door behind him. He sighs softy. Still sad and worried for his older brother. He starts walking down the hallway back to his room. As the moon slowly starts going down. And the sun coming up. It was still dark and slowly turning blue. Before Lemmy could take another step. He heard someone. "Lemmy" it started him, he looks behind him. Seeing his order brother. That was Roy. He gasp. "Roy..?" Lemmy turns around. Seeing Roy with a big bruise on the side of his face. "Yeah..." Roy's hands behind him. "What happen to your face?" He asked. "Well... had a little punishment..." Said Roy. He knew he deserved it. Lemmy remembers what Iggy told him and the Koopalings. He gave Roy a half mad look. Before he could walk away. Roy grabs his hand. Lemmy looks at him, trying to get free. "Please... your the only one who would listen to our problems..." said Roy who was begging for Lemmy. He didn't say a word. Roy could tell he's mad at him. And he understood that, everyone has every right to hate him. Because what he had done to Ludwig.. and Iggy too. Letting his anger always get the best of him. Lemmy sighs... "find. Only for 5 minutes" Said Lemmy. Roy nod.

With Lemmy and Roy
The both were silent in the table. No one talked, no one moved. They were just silent. Lemmy was waiting for a Lie from Roy. Knowing he was gonna apologize and say he didn't mean too. But he didn't believe that. "Lem-" Roy was interrupted by him. "Why did you hit Iggy and Luddy?" Lemmy asked aggressively. Still angry with him. Roy looked at him, he felt bad and disappointed with himself. "I... I don't know" That's all Roy could say. "You don't KNOW? you just hurt both of our brothers and got Luddy in the nurse!! How do you not know what you did?" Lemmy asked angry. "Because! I-" Roy went silent. He sighs. "I found something that would probably cheer up Chomp..." Said Roy. "Like what?" Lemmy asked. Roy takes something out. It was the Broken Photo of Ludwig and his mom. Lemmy gasp. Slowly grabbing the Photo from Roy. "It's... it's Luddy and... who's that?" Asked Lemmy. "It's... Chomp's Mom, Father told me that Chomp's mom... passed away and was left with him" said Roy. "Really?" Lemmy looks up at him. "Hmh..." Roy nods. Lemmy frown, with his eyes too.

He and Roy look at it together. Seeing Ludwig little and happy with his mom. Lemmy suddenly saw a little drop of water led on the picture. Lemmy shocked, but then turn to see Roy crying and upset. "Roy! Are you... crying?" Lemmy asked. He never sees Roy cry before. He never does.

"I'm sorry..! I never meant to hurt Chomp! I don't why.. it's just, I always let my anger get the best of me..." Roy wipes the tears away. He hisses when he felt his bruise. It was sensitive still. Lemmy kinda felt bad. But he knew this is what Roy deserves. But he was the younger and kind one in the family. He couldn't help but feel bad. He did feel bad about always kidnapping the princess a lot. But it was his job. Lemmy hugs Roy, Which started him. He looks down at him. "I know it was a accident... and I forgive you..." Lemmy said that he smiled. Roy gasp, someone already forgave him. He hugs him back. "Thanks Chomp..." Roy thanks. Lemmy smiles, "now. How about you go apologize to Iggy!" Lemmy said. Roy looked at him, but he nodded. knowing he has too.

TO BE CONTINUED