Forgotten Home

(I know Eri could help solve this problem, but I like to think of it like if you don't have, she can't rewind it. Like with Midoriya, she kept rewinding his broken bones, because they were breaking in which he had broken bones in which could rewinded to become repaired).

--

Kirishima ran frantically.

"KATSUKI!?" He yelled, searching through the villain scene to find his husband. He heard an explosion, but now he can't find him.

A beep comes from his utility belt. They had to have it so they could connect a quick and easy access to contact each other. He picks up desperately.

"We've found Dynamite, he's been hit and being escorted by ambulance to the nearest hospital," Kirishima wants to ask if he'll be okay, but the villain hadn't really show any signs of a destructive quirk, so he thinks he's alright.

"We've caught the villain thanks to him though, you can go see him," Kirishima was already running to get to Katsuki as fast as he could. Rushing through the public and news anchors, people wanting to thank him for saving them.

Other heroes helped him get out of there quickly, he's thankful for that.

--

Kirishima runs through, out of breath, practically gasping for air as he ran non-stop there, sweat making his skin shiny along with the grime and wounds that had gotten on him.

He takes a second to catch his breath before walking over to the receptionist, telling her who he needs to see.

"First floor, third door on your left," she explained, pointing to the elevator. Kirishima thank the women before going to the elevator and pressing the first floor button. He was too tired to take the stairs.

Once the door opened he slipped past people wanting to get in and quickly found the door, as Bakugou's parents were already outside there.

"Do you know if he's okay?" Kirishima asked.

"They said that he's fine physically, but that something was odd with him, they're running some test to see what's wrong," Masaru explained. Kirishima sighed and sank down into a chair.

"Could've at least put on a fucking shirt," Mitsuki huffed jokingly, Kirishima breathed out a laugh.

"I was really worried, I couldn't find him," Masaru pat him on the shoulder, he's lived with two very sweaty individuals, so he didn't mind.

A doctor walked out and shut the door behind him.

"Well?" Mitsuki asked, all of them staring at the doctor.

"We... don't know," he began. "Everything with him is fine, but he... doesn't remember anything."

"What?"

"We've checked everything, there's no fatal head injury, no source of trama that makes him forget, nothing. He just doesn't remember," he shrugged.

Kirishima grabbed the quick call from his belt and dialed Midoriya.

"Hey Kirishima how's-"

"What was that villain's quirk?" Kirishima asked, interrupting the greenette.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Memory wipe" Midoriya blurted, "when it's activated he can wipe anyone he looks at's entire memory, we aren't sure if there's a cure...."

Kirishima hanged up and covered his mouth, holding back tears as he felt his heart stop.

"Eijiro...?" Masaru asked, placing his hands on the redhead's shoulder.