Past Bed

--

Kirishima left to go get Kurai and food, well breakfast becoming closer to dinner. Now Bakugou was in the house. Alone. He opened his phone and looked at all the apps he has. Maybe he could get a feel for how he was like by his app choice.

Of course he has social media, seemingly popular. Well, besides from Snapchat.

An app for notes, he scrolled through some of his notes, most of them were lists.

Several book apps, he's read a lot apparently.

Life360. Apparently with everyone he must know. He knows a lot of people. Although they don't seem like real names. Dunce Face? Soy Sauce? Pink Cheeks!? Were these other heroes? Who's hero name is Dunce Face and Soy Sauce.

There were pictures, profiles, attached to the names. A golden blond, a ravenette, a brunette, a pink women.

He turned off his phone as soon as he heard the door open, a paper bag crinkling as it moved, then the door closing.

"Got food," he raised two bags in the air before placing them on the table. Bakugou got up and walked around, going towards the dinning table. Sitting down as Kirishima passed food out.

--

After dinner, Kurai again asked him to read to her. Which he agreed. This time it was a different book: room on the broom. With tabs!

"Papa," she said, the blond turned his gaze away from the frog jumping onto the broom to her face. Her brows were scrunched up, her lips in a shivering frown.

"Is something wrong?" He asked. Was he reading it wrong? He was trying to pull the tabs properly while showing her.

"Is..." She turned her head towards the wall. Hiding herself underneath the blanket.

"Tell me," he placed a hand on top of her. She rolls back over.

"Is he going to come looking for me?" There was an emphasis on the "he". Bakugou wasn't sure what she meant. Who is "he"?

"Oh, Kurai, no we're not going to let that happen...not again," the redhead explains, mumbling out the last few words.

She asked Bakugou to continue and by the end she was fast asleep. Bakugou walked out and turned off the light, closing the door.

"What does she mean?" He asked as soon as he closed the door.

"We saved her from a villain, he did nothing to her, just used her as a weapon of some sort" Kirishima began, "he's tooken her back once before, but we got her back and decided to keep her."

"What do you mean?" He was referring to when he said "used her as a weapon of some sort".

"She has a strong quirk and used her innocent look to deceive everyone."

"What's her quirk?"

"Shadow morph, she's able to use shadows to create whatever she comes up with and can control them and their density," he explained.

Bakugou nodded, turning to go to bed. Alone. Not next to Kirishima. Did the redhead not notice his slow pace on going inside the room? Maybe he thinks it's because of their conversation.